Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
Tiffany FitzHenry is a great researcher who posts on Twitter. She has written reports/threads about several hollyweird people recently. Below is what she discovered about George Clooney and his ties to the pedos. 

Get ready people. Some of your most beloved movie stars are about to have some very evil things come to light about them.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-09-15-at-7.06.29-PM.png?w=347&ssl=1]

Quote:You want to know something interesting?
There are 276 Global Intelligence files that mention George Clooney by name. You know, George Clooney, the Hollywood actor.
There are 1,507 Sony emails and documents that mention George Clooney by name. But that’s to be expected, right? I mean Sony at least pretends to be an entertainment company (spoiler, that’s not what they are at all).

There are also 98 DNC emails that mention Clooney, and 26 Podesta emails, which is noteworthy and interesting as well. To say nothing of all the State Department emails revolving around the Oscar winner. But I’m most interested in the fact that there are 276 Global Intelligence files about the dude that starred in Ocean’s 11. To me, that’s more than curious – it’s a glitch in the Matrix. A little rip in the carefully stitched fabric of the illusion. A rip, which I’m about to tear into a gravity swallowing black hole.

What Are The Global Intelligence Files
The Global Intelligence Files, published by Wikileaks, is a trove of more than five million emails from the Texas-headquartered “global intelligence” company Stratfor.

These emails reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher (yes, it fronts as a thing that shouldn’t even be a thing), but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal’s Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defense Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor’s web of informers, pay-off structure, payment-laundering techniques and psychological methods.
And I'll just post her advise here.

"Warning: Only read on if you are prepared to let go of all your notions of what “actors” like George Clooney really are." 

Click on the link to continue reading: Behind The Illusion; George Clooney

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-19-2019, 05:36 PM