Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
HOLY COW!  I'm glad they got this POS off the streets!   tinywhat 



[Image: garrick%20bloom%20leon%20county%20jail_1...40_360.jpg]

Quote:TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (FOX 13) - A man wanted on 865 counts of child rape in Pennsylvania has been captured in Florida.
According to the Tallahassee Democrat, U.S. Marshals arrested 47-year-old Garrick Bloom, who had been on the run since a warrant was issued for his arrest on Jan. 16.

Authorities in Clarion, Pennsylvania said Bloom was wanted in connection with the rape of a young child, whom investigators said Bloom had been grooming and assaulting since the child was 5 years old.

The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force arrested Bloom outside of a homeless shelter in Tallahassee on Thursday.
Deputy Commander Marty West told the newspaper that Bloom fled Pennsylvania after a warrant was issued for his arrest, and said he first came to Tampa before going to Tallahassee.

Bloom faces 216 counts of rape of a child, 216 counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, 216 counts of aggravated indecent assault of a child, 216 counts of statutory sexual assault, and endangering the welfare of a child.
Bloom will be held at the Leon County Jail until he is extradited back to Pennsylvania.

FOX 13 reported on this story from Tampa.
DEATH PENALTY!!   smallveryupset
Reply
Maybe Jeffery Epstein will get what he deserves yet!  Can they do a retrial if the prosecutors were shown to break the law in how they handled the case? I'm not sure how that works.  Anyone else know?

[Image: ht_jeffrey_epstein_float_kb_150127_4x3_1...00x900.jpg]

Quote:A federal court has ruled that federal prosecutors violated federal law when they signed a sweetheart plea agreement with billionaire pedophile Jeffery Epstein.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra issued a 33-page opinion on Thursday which said that evidence showed Epstein ran an international sex operation focused on recruiting and sexually abusing dozens of underage girls.

The ruling is being hailed as a long-awaited vindication of persistent rumors concerning the infamous sex-trafficking operation often referred to as “The Lolita Express“–a reference to a private plane owned by Epstein where many of those underage girls were reportedly forced to have sex with powerful men from the legal, media and political elite.

Judge Marra’s opinion is forthright about the operation long shrouded in official secrecy:
Quote:From between about 1999 and 2007, Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused more than 30 minor girls, including Petitioners Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2, at his mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, and elsewhere in the United States and overseas. Epstein and his co-conspirators knowingly traveled in interstate and international commerce to sexually abuse Jane Doe 1, Jane Doe 2 and others, they committed violations of not only Florida law, but also federal law.

Not merely accusations this time around–Judge Marra recites the above and more as the undisputed facts of the case.

“In addition to his own sexual abuse of the victims, Epstein directed other persons to abuse the girls sexually,” the opinion continues. “Epstein used paid employees to find and bring minor girls to him. Epstein worked in concert with others to obtain minors not only for his own sexual gratification, but also for the sexual gratification of others.”

In 2007, federal prosecutors, under the leadership of U.S. Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta, who was then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, quietly entered into a secretive non-prosecution agreement with the billionaire which ensured that Epstein and his co-conspirators would not be prosecuted federally in exchange for Epstein’s guilty plea to much less serious state prostitution charges.

Epstein’s connections presumably got him a slap on the wrist and he served 13 months in a county jail and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution after he admitted to paying for nude massages that occasionally turned sexual.

On top of that, Acosta’s bargain basement deal made sure that Epstein’s co-conspirators were all shielded from prosecution under the extraordinary and unprecedented agreement and the FBI’s ongoing probe closed up shop.
Adding insult to injury, Acosta also agreed to put the agreement under legal lock-and-key.

Two passages from the opinion detail the extraordinary nature of this secrecy arrangement:
Quote:On October 10, 2007, [Epstein defense attorney Jay] Lefkowitz] sent a letter to U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta stating, in. pertinent part: “Neither federal agents nor anyone from your Office should contact the identified individuals to inform them of the resolution of the case, including appointment of the attorney representative and the settlement process. Not only would that violate the confidentiality of the agreement, but Mr. Epstein also will have no control over what is communicated to the identified individuals at this most critical stage. We believe it is essential that we participate in crafting mutually acceptable communication to the identified individuals.” The letter further proposed that the attorney representative for the victims be instructed that “[t]he details regarding the United States’s investigation of this matter and its resolution with Mr. Epstein is confidential. You may not make public statements regarding this matter.”

U.S. Attorney Acosta then met with Lefkowitz for breakfast and Lefkowitz. followed up with a letter stating, “I also want to thank you for the commitment you made to me during our October12 meeting in which you . . . assured me that your Office would not . . . contact any of the identified individuals, potential witnesses, or potential civil claimants and their respective counsel in this matter.”

This meant that none of Epstein’s victims–mostly between the ages of 13 and 16 at the time they were sex-trafficked–had any idea about the agreement and therefore had no way of appearing at Epstein’s sentencing in a bid to force a court to reject the deal.

It was this official veil of secrecy provided by Acosta which Judge Marra rubbished as unlawful in his Thursday ruling.
“Particularly problematic was the Government’s decision to conceal the existence of the [agreement] and mislead the victims to believe that federal prosecution was still a possibility,” Marra noted. “When the Government gives information to victims, it cannot be misleading. While the Government spent untold hours negotiating the terms and implications of the [agreement] with Epstein’s attorneys, scant information was shared with victims.”

Two victims later learned about the shadowy plea agreement and sued–seeking to overturn the plea agreement and alleging that Acosta and his team violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.

As Law&Crime previously reported, attorneys representing those and other Epstein victims had previously predicted the Acosta-Epstein handshake would be subject to judicial scrutiny and possibly revoked.

“There is no precedent for a non-prosecution agreement like this,” attorney Jack Scarola noted at a press conference in December 2018. “I am completely unaware of any non-prosecution agreement extending immunity to unnamed co-conspirators for unidentified crimes. I am entirely unaware of secrecy having been bargained for in violation of the Crime Victims Rights Act.”

This latest Epstein development comes just months after the Miami Herald‘s groundbreaking investigative journalism series “Perversion of Justice” broke the scandal wide open by unearthing a series of courthouse documents that outlined the extent of the agreement between Acosta’s office and Epstein.
There is much more to this article. Read it here:  Court: Feds Broke the Law with Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Sweetheart Deal
Reply
[Image: baby_body_parts_for_sale.jpg]


Quote:The Center for Medical Progress released more than a dozen videos in 2015 exposing Planned Parenthood’s eagerness to profit from the sale of baby body parts.


Now, dozens of the Planned Parenthood executives caught on camera have left the corporation, according to Operation Rescue.
The videos show the executives insisting on higher payments for the body parts and their willingness to adjust abortion procedures to salvage specific parts desired by researchers.

The videos caused an immediate backlash against the abortion industry, with Senate and House investigations recommending investigation by law enforcement.
A pro-abortion lobbyist sued, claiming the videos were deceptively edited, but the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals dismissed the case.
Predictably, abortion industry components sued CMP and the undercover journalists who produced the videos, which mostly were made in public places like restaurants. Several cases continue, including in California, where a pro-abortion attorney general is prosecuting the video makers for allegedly violating privacy rules.

The videos are available online, along with transcripts of the comments from the abortionists.

But now, a report by Operation Rescue’s Cheryl Sullenger finds that dozens of the executives in the videos are no longer with Planned Parenthood.


“Pretty much every one who had anything to do with the trafficking of aborted babies is gone from Planned Parenthood, including their CEO Cecile Richards,” said Troy Newman, president of Operation Rescue.

Newman was a board member of CMP while the undercover investigation took place.
“This isn’t something that happened right after the videos came out,” he said. “Planned Parenthood wields a great deal of political power, which probably helped them think they could withstand the negative press, but now that it is clear that some of that shielding influence is waning. Resignations are still taking place.”
He said the departures may be influenced by the ongoing FBI investigation.

In December 2015, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives referred the Planned Parenthood Federation of American and six regional affiliates to the Department of Justice for criminal investigation.
“I believe they are running from prosecution,’ said Newman. “Planned Parenthood has been in a panic since the first video came out. The best defense is a good offense, and that is why they are suing me and other CMP members in federal court.”
The list of departures is posted online.
It includes Richards, executive Vice President Dawn Laguens, communications Vice President Kevin Griffis, Vice President Deborah VanDerhei, Chief Medical Officer Deborah Nucatola, Chief Financial Officer Wallace D’Souza, Vice President Vanessa Cullins, Vice President Leslie Kantor, Senior Medical Adviser Carolyn Westhoff, action fund Executive Director Deirdre Schifeling, political outreach Director Wendi Wallace, medicial Directors’ Council chief Mary Gatter, Rocky Mountain executive Savita Ginde, Texas medical officer Darrel Jordan and Southwest medical director Katherine Sheehan.

Operation Rescue noted little attention was given to the issue under President Obama, but after Donald Trump moved into office, the investigations “appeared to show signs of life.”

“Even then, there is information from highly placed sources that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe may have provided cover for Planned Parenthood, delaying the investigation. It is no coincidence that many resignations took place after the firing of McCabe in January 2018,” Sullenger’s report said.

“McCabe and Rosenstein had an interest in killing the Planned Parenthood investigation. Apart from a willingness to cover up wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood, any investigation into the abortion giant would have exposed as fraudulent one of their primary sources in their investigation of Trump,” the report said.

“Fusion GPS was a shadowy political dirty tricks group, which had no expertise in forensic video analysis. It was hired by Planned Parenthood in 2015 to produce a report on the CMP videos that would declare the videos ‘deceptively edited’ fakes,” the report said. The 5th Circuit ruling later left that claim unsupported.

Fusion GPS later worked with Hillary Clinton’s campaign to produce the “fake dossier” about Trump that was submitted as evidence to a Washington intelligence court to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

The OR report said: “An honest Planned Parenthood investigation could have discredited Fusion GPS and their manufactured phony reports. That could have derailed the investigation into President Trump that was being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and may have led to the exposure of the attempted coup to unseat Trump, a sitting duly elected president.”
Newman and other CMP members, including David Daleiden, Albin Rhomberg and Sandra Merritt, “are locked in a legal battle with Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation, their partners in the baby parts scheme.”

“The abortion corporations are fighting to block the release of an estimated 500 hours of undercover video and ultimately punish financially those who exposed their baby body parts business,” he said.

“During the course of those lawsuits, we have seen irrefutable proof that Planned Parenthood sold aborted baby remains for profit. The evidence is indisputable,” Newman said. “Now that it’s time for depositions, where we get to question Planned Parenthood’s abortionists under oath, I have seen more news of additional resignations as of just a few days or weeks ago. They understand that anything they say in the civil case can be used against them in any future criminal case as well.”

Newman said everything is not going Planned Parenthood’s way.
“I predict now that some road blocks have been removed, the investigation into Planned Parenthood’s alleged criminal acts will intensify. And who knows what is yet to be learned through discovery in the Planned Parenthood and NAF suits against us?”

See a CMP video about Planned Parenthood skirting federal law:
You can see those videos in the article HERE.
Reply
Demons just move on...


Quote:Cecile Richards on Her Life After Planned Parenthood.

'...Her refrain that Planned Parenthood is apolitical will strike some as laughable.
Depending on whom you ask, the elegant 60-year-old is a national “hero” or a “deeply evil woman” and “mass murderer.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5339]
Cecile Richards and Hillary Clinton at the Planned Parenthood 100th Anniversary Gala in 2017.


Ms. Richards, the elder daughter of Ann Richards, the former governor of Texas who died in 2006, became a household name
in 2015, when an anti-abortion group released several secretly recorded videos of abortion providers discussing selling fetal
tissue to researchers.
Ms. Richards testified to congressional Republicans who wanted to strip the group of its estimated $450 million in annual federal
funding...'
NYTimes:


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)