Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(02-13-2018, 07:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: I was going to post a couple of articles yesterday that related the ongoing problem of African
people -kids really, being smuggled into the UK for the lucrative business of organ harvesting.

The second was a piece from someone I used to work with regarding Pakistan's problems with
this crime. The price of a kidney there...? 300,000 rupees ($3,190.91).

If the blue-pilled public only knew the truth about what is going on, they probably wouldn't believe it.  We have to awaken them slowly. 
Just like if you told them Obummer is the REAL leader of NK, they wouldn't believe that either.

Off topic, but that missile headed for Hawaii wasn't someone hitting the wrong button by mistake; it was a real missile that came from a submarine. They were trying to start a war, but our guys blew it out of the sky and did a coverup so people wouldn't be alarmed... after they blew the submarine to pieces.  tinybiggrin

I don't remember if they said China, or North Korea, was behind it.  Same team when it comes down to it, but I would say it was Obummer that gave the order.  And the left doesn't like that Pres. Trump wants to make our military stronger.  No, they would rather allow Obummer to blow us to smithereens.  They would die for their lord and master.   tinysure

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-13-2018, 08:16 PM