Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liberals are outraged.
Oh my!

My pants suddenly got way too tight!

Repealing the Individual Mandate AND finally teaching Liberals how to speak English?

All in one day?

Oh my!

My pants just got suddenly way too tight!

There is a list of Liberal terms that I have, for years, found alternate terms for just to make Liberal heads explode, letting them know right up front that their Orwellian Newspeak isn't going to fly anywhere within 40 yards of me. I do the same thing to Christians when they start throwing nonsensical Christian catchphrases at me. English is a language that already exists - folks don't get to engineer it to suit their own delicate sensibilities.

I think I'm gonna crack open another bottle of meade to celebrate small victories for us Neanderthalian infidels moving towards larger victories!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Liberals are outraged. - by guohua - 12-17-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Liberals are outraged. - by Ninurta - 12-17-2017, 07:49 AM
RE: Liberals are outraged. - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Liberals are outraged. - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-17-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Liberals are outraged. - by BIAD - 12-17-2017, 10:15 PM