Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
Mr.G. Here.

I'll say I'm Sorry in advance.  tinybiggrin

But, what is really being talked about is the last days.
The Messiah Returning to Earth.
(So where has he /she been this whole time?)

The Messiah, (Jesus Christ), will return at the very end of the coming ‘Apocalypse’ to save the remnant of Israel from the armies of the world which will one day gather against the Nation of Israel. He will then rule and reign over Israel and over ALL The Nations of the World. (Really) 

Jesus says when He returns to rule there will be no question it is Him. When He again steps forth from Eternity every eye will see Him Coming In The clouds, with Millions from Heaven, in Power and Great Glory. (REALLY?) 

Here are just some verses I remember.

"Behold,

He is coming with Clouds, and EVERY eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the Earth will mourn because of Him "

(Revelation 1:7)
OK,,, Ask yourself, What is the reference to Clouds?

"For behold,
     The LORD will come with Fire and with His Chariots, like a Whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with Flames of Fire.
      For by Fire and by His Sword, the LORD will judge all flesh and the slain of the LORD shall be many."
     (Isaiah 66:15-16)

Ok,,,, what are his actual Chariots?

I'm Sorry, but first.
Neither, God or Jesus has been seen or heard from in How Many Years?
Did the All Knowing God or the Loving Jesus Stop Hitler, Stalin, Mao or some many others.

Sounds a lot like to me, we're waiting for the arrival of our Alien creators.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by guohua - 12-23-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM