Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
(12-23-2017, 06:05 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: I did not ' interpret' Zechariah, I just displayed it

You say you did not "interpret" Zechariah you simply "displayed" the verses. 

Which is fine but you are dealing with the category of scripture that is prophecy, therefore it demands an interpretation - an understanding of what those prophecies actually mean.  

Recall If you will, the Pharaohs dream of the 7 cows in Genesis: (The account begins in Genesis 41:15)

Quote:"When out of the river there came up seven cows, fat and sleek, and they grazed among the reeds. After them, 7 other cows came up - scrawny and very ugly and lean."

This prophetic dream was representative of something else, it was predicting 7 years of Feast and 7 years of famine in Egypt - yet, without God's explanation not even Joseph knew what that dream meant. If you just took it at face value then it's just the Pharaoh dreaming of cows - no big deal, and you would be wrong.

All prophecy is like that. Taking the Messianic prophecies at face value you would miss the Messiah altogether - all prophecies have an interpretation...

You, are basing all your beliefs on prophecy without an interpretation for them - and in this way, misleading yourself and attempting to mislead others, because your not taking understanding of prophecy from God.

That is a sad thing, as these things affect all your decisions and thought processes now.

Instead of heralding the things that areTRULY important for the salvation of men, your supporting things that have no biblical basis and missing the point of salvation altogether.

I need to get on the computer (as I am right now on my phone) to make typing and answering your other question easier for me. Give me some time and I will address your question of when the nation's were against Jerusalem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Grace - 12-23-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM