Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
Herein lies my problem with interpreting Zechariah your way .... I did not ' interpret' Zechariah, I just displayed it

tell me when in the past did  'all nations gather to battle against Jerusalem' ??

all your questions, well, you can take whatever positions you like ... not really my concern

"I (God) am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling".

and

"I (God) will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle" ?? << indeed (for me) a scenario to watch on a daily basis

Hebrews 10:19 .. therefore .. brethren .. since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus
10:20 .. by a new and living way which he inaugurated for us through the veil .. that is .. his flesh
10:21 .. and since we have a great priest over the house of God
10:22 .. let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith .. having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil 
.......... conscience and our bodies washed with pure water
10:23 .. let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering .. for he who promised is faithful
10:24 .. and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds
10:25 .. not forsaking our own assembling together .. as is the habit of some .. but encouraging one another .. 
..........  and all the more as you see the day drawing near
[Image: signature_01a.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by dadmansabode - 12-23-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM