Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
@"Ninurta", same thing happened to me, but I was very young.  I was probably around seven or eight years old when someone in our church service started speaking in tongues while they were standing to testify.  Thing was, our church didn't practice "speaking in tongues".

I understood everything he said, although I don't remember it now.  I had no idea no one else understood it until we were on our way home and my parents were talking about it. I learned then that no one else knew what he was saying.  I didn't mentioned that I did because I knew my parents would never believe me. 

They say there will be an interpreter for anyone who speaks, but no one else stood to tell what he said.  Was I supposed to be the one?   tinybighuh 

That never happened again to my knowledge.  Everyone felt kind of weird after that because it took the whole congregation by surprise, I think even the man speaking was surprised.

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-21-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM