Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
(12-19-2017, 05:49 AM)dadmansabode Wrote: "Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?" " .......... indeed the book is not done

But I also said:

Quote:Unless you're looking at it wrong, that is...

Quiz question - guess who ELSE was looking for signs?

Keep looking for your new Jewish temple in Jerusalem. I'll be busy looking to God. I bet I see mine first.

To each his own. It does irk me a bit for folks to use the Bible as a divination tool, but I'm not dumb enough to think I can dissuade them from doing what their minds are set to, any more than Jesus would promise them in his day the signs THEY were looking for. It's the same now as it was then - folks too busy looking for their signs miss the real miracles entirely. It wasn't Jesus' job to force their thinking around, and it certainly isn't mine, either. That's why I gave my blessing for you to keep looking for your new Jewish temple - it's the sign you will seek, and never find.

Peace to you.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Ninurta - 12-19-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM