Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
(12-18-2017, 04:23 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: God has abandoned Jerusalem < not so fast sparky, remember, the Book is not done

Yes it is.

" It Is Finished "

-- John 19:30

Quote:Jerusalem is just a political football now 

Quote:You'll know this prophecy is being fulfilled when you see the mushrooming world wide tide gathering against Israel

I'm sure it's possible that something that looks like a mushroom may eventually be involved.

Quote:
my question is when will the political climate and arrangement allow the Jews to rebuild their Temple

Again, already done:

" Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." "

-- John 2:19

Also remember:

""A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away."

-- Matthew 16:4  (see also Matthew 12:39)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Ninurta - 12-19-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM