Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(12-18-2020, 05:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's an unusual account with a couple of creatures still unrecognised.
It seems it's not only 'Orange Man' that is bad!

My dear old dad swore he saw a critter similar to the first described, also in Virginia, but roughly 400 miles from Bristow, in Russell County (in the mountains, west of the Blue Ridge) in the mid to late 1980's. He said it was coming down a hillside towards a pond, and he described it as "a giant weasel-looking or mink-looking thang" He also said it "rolled" from side to side as it traveled, and that he couldn't be sure but he thought it had 6 legs instead of 4. I didn't buy the 6 leg claim. He said it was colored like a red fox. I thought maybe an otter, but otters aren't that big or that color. They do love water, though, which would explain to my mind one reason for it going to a pond in the open in broad daylight.

The second critter in the story sounds a lot like an orangutan. However, being that close to Washington DC, it could well have been a congressman.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Ninurta - 12-19-2020, 12:45 AM