Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(11-10-2020, 01:58 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Circus cats set free an example of how these things happen.

I actually knew Ellis Daw, who ran the old Dartmoor Wildlife Park before 'we bought a zoo' Ben Mee took over. I also know people who have seen pumas locally.

The old Plymouth Zoo was in the city, so it's unlikely they escaped from there, Dartmoor Zoo (as it's now known) is a few miles away in the village of Sparkwell on the southern edge of Dartmoor.

I too, believe these animals were deliberately released into the wild and if there wasn't any other way
of dealing with these huge cats in a fashion that was deemed appropriate, I applaud the action -even
though I'm aware of the dangers.

As a side-note to the discussion of Ninurta's image, isn't it strange that the many sightings of big cats in
the UK are reported in the media in the same side-ways-look manner that the Loch Ness Monster issue is?!

It's like it is a mild joke that draws a smile, when in reality, we're talking about a real possibly-dangerous
animal that is roaming the countryside and the authorities refuse to admit the phenomena.
Our reality is skewed by the terrible media.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by BIAD - 11-10-2020, 02:19 PM