Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(11-10-2020, 01:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Every once in a while you hear strange stories of some drug dealer having a pet lion or whatever.
Just as an example, I think they'd be capable of doing this without a trail.  

Then the thing gets too big, dangerous and expensive.  Person might be too attached to kill, won't turn in because they want to avoid the authorities, and so the option?   Turn loose.

This was just the example I used on my wife!

I can see the merit, but the transportation -assuming the animal wasn't reared in North America or Mexico...
would this also be a 'under-the-counter' act? I can see a paradigm where a drug-dealer who lives in a world
where everyone he/she interacts with exists in a criminal environment can request a 'dodgy pet'.

But it indicates an organised rearing of unusual and usual animals that has the ability to access to medicine
and care that is not on the books.

I know animal-farming exists and exotic beasts like a Liger could be produced, but it means such a well-engrained
industry that can afford to avoid law disciplines and legal accountability would have a connection to a drug-dealer
in the Appalachian area and a decision to release the paid-for (presumably expensive!) animal was made.

The tamed creature has managed to steer clear of population and has only been proved to possibly exist by a
guy with a trail camera. It's thin... but rational and fairly reasonable.

I don't mean to be critical to you WonderCow and Drussell, I'm just looking for possible tracks from somewhere
unknown to where this large furry beast stepped in front of the camera.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by BIAD - 11-10-2020, 01:45 PM