Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(05-05-2020, 04:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 10:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
"Edification",,,,, Damn,,, that is an awful big word for this Poor Old Chinese Lady tinybighuh 

Yeah, it was my word of the day. I had to pay an extra 50 bucks to use it!  tinybigeyes tinylaughing

Quote:BUT, I'll say this, this guy is  convinced he has a Real Pixelated, Blurry picture of Bigfoot and Child.
I didn't see a big difference in this Knee High Bullshit, that creature could have been stepping over a rock or branch, there was no proof showing it constantly walk that way.

The close up was so blurry and pixelated that each time one head moved the other (child) grow another Pixale.

Yup, HE was convinced, but it seems to me that he was stretching, and possibly seeing things that weren't even there in an effort to convince the rest of us!

I personally could not see the "knee thrust" he was talking about, and the only difference I could tell was in the angle of the leg taken as a whole - not so much difference in JUST the thigh angle or JUST the shin angle. I could see a bit of difference in the angle those two formed with each other, though. Not an impossible angle for a man in a monkey suit to form, however.

The "close ups" didn't do much for me, either. Pixels can change color as much as the "eyes" he mentioned just by shifting their angle to the light, and those eyes looked too low on the face to me - more likely to be cheeks reflecting a lighting angle change if you ask me.

Also, regarding the "moving brow" claim - those brows are supposed to have a bone ridge underlying them, and bone isn't supposed to wiggle in a healthy creature, so I'm dubious of that claim as well.

What caught my attention was the not-zoomed footage. In the overall view, the totality of the creature looked real to me, and the "baby", together with it's movement in the unzoomed footage, was a plus.

Agreed, the knee thrust demonstration didn't show me much, and he seemed to be REALLY generous with his green line on the bigfoots thigh when compared with the human's.

Plus the pixelation, I couldn't make shit out.  But like you said, it looked better zoomed out.  

I've long been on the fence with bigfoot, but really I haven't spent enough time in the wilderness to warrant having an opinion on their existence.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Schmoe1 - 11-10-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM