Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
Having spent over half my life in the woods, I am not surprised at anything I see out here anymore. My backyard edges on the hundred acre woods and I have seen many things that the Animal Wildlife and Control have tried to tell me was unlikely. I can assure you that unlikely out here is more likely than even I want to believe.

I have run across bands of free roaming monkeys. A family of mink. Otters are common, mink much less common. Exotic snakes big enough that they may be able to consume a child, let loose by irresponsible owners. Basilisks and iguana at sizes that make me think I live in a mini Jurassic Park. I found a family of wild boar had taken up residence in my back forty. Panther, bobcat, lynx, and coyote, are common. We had an owl out here a couple years ago that had everyone talking, because its wing span was so large, he made you think of Count Dracula when he flew overhead. It is also common at certain times of the year to hear the alligators courting.

I love living in the woods, but the woods are a place that demands respect. You will never see everything that is living or traveling through the woods. Even if you are standing right next to it, if it does not want to be seen, it is a good chance, you won't see it. We have something out here that people blame for a lot of injuries and accidents, they call it a Haint. There is no agreed upon description of what it looks like, and the best I can come up with, is that is takes on a shadowy more than solid form.

I have not heard of any Bigfoot encounters, but I have heard stories of the Skunk ape, I think I may have had a brief glimpse of this character, some call it the Swamp Cabbage man. There is a reason there are so many tales about the woods, especially at night. I agree that being in the woods after dark can have your imagination run away with you, but I am not ruling out the possibility of something else running away with you as well. It is never boring in the woods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM