Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(02-22-2020, 11:31 PM)BIAD Wrote: minusculethumbsup
Thank you, I took to watching his other videos and found them less 'woo' than other YouTubers ... at first.
Then he seems to promote the idea that Sasquatch are possibly Nephilim.

With the back-drop of a hard-hitting hunter, I wasn't sure whether it was a new way of presenting 'the-bible-knows'
craze or a slow build-up of evidence and a conclusion he was merely arriving at.

I'll keep a wary eye on the videos.
minusculebeercheers

He may have been leading up to that Nephilim connection in this video, where he says "Saquatch isn't the only thing out there - there are a LOT of other things out there, too". While he is correct, there ARE a "lot of other things out there", I don't believe they are nephilim, as the nephilim were alleged to have been exterminated.

Speaking of the "other things out there", I have some trail camera images taken in infra-red of a VERY large cat in these here woods, and another from the same camera, same spot, same angle, of a man to estimate the size of it from. The cat looks to me for all the world like a Smilodon - i.e. "saber-toothed tiger". Big head, massive forequarters, back sloping down to hips, short tail. I've been trying to find them, without success so far, but when I do find them, I'll post them somewhere here at RN to gawk at...

... because there are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dream't of in our philosophies...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Ninurta - 02-23-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM