Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(02-22-2020, 02:21 PM)BIAD Wrote: Being a Brit, it may well be that a possible duplicitous act could be 'lost in translation' due to the
chap in the video below living in North America.

Would someone from the US take a look and offer their opinion on his conduct? Thank you.

Very little actual information - he seemed to be much more interested in drumming up support (i.e. revenue) than he was in presenting any actual information.

By his accent, I detect Canadian.

The story he tells towards the end is an odd one. I would think a Marine could tell the difference between a sasquatch and a man in a ghillie suit - the colors are utterly different, for one thing. However, the reportee's assessment that mere M-16's with live ammo would only piss it off matches well with my own experience in the matter, so there's that.

The stomping and foot-shifting only means it was cold in my opinion - there was also stomping and foot-shifting going on off camera by someone (or possibly another horse) who wasn't talking, and was therefore not lying - so I don't think the foot-shifting is indicative of any prevarication. As a matter of fact, so little information was presented (an what was was second-hand) that I don't think any lies were told - but an agenda was attempting to be hidden, IMO.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Ninurta - 02-22-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM