Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About?
(12-05-2017, 04:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Stuff like this kinda discourages me - it seems calibrated to make actual sightings of bigfoot seem
batshit crazy by association. It's this very sort of thing that keeps me from telling my tale more often.

I think it can probably be clinically proven that I AM batshit crazy, and if that's the case, and I think
SHE is batshit crazy, how far down the totem pole does that place her??

This was the reason I posted the video and there are many like it.
It's takes the Bigfoot phenomena back into the area of Crazytown, where shadowy-leaves and sticks
leaning on trees are deemed proof of it's existence.

It's almost like an lazy urban attempt to bring a hairy myth close to homes because the investigative
work is too strenuous to do!

Most of the YouTube videos are interpretations of an opinion regarding the Bigfoot. In many of them,
it's merely stories, outlandish explanations of blurry images and the inevitable ending of not shooting
the creature or losing it amongst the foliage.
Ergo, no evidence.

For someone genuinely coming across a strange being in the woods, these types of videos guarantees
ridicule and keeps the subject in the 'paranormal' bracket.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by BIAD - 12-05-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-09-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 04-22-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by Wallfire - 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: The YouTube Bigfoot... What's It All Really About? - by drussell41 - 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM