Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Recent US-Mexico Border Incident.
(11-21-2017, 05:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: "Invasion" seems to be the proper description here, in my opinion. 

I hope they found the guilty parties and put them on trial for murder. Or maybe they will go below the radar to receive 'justice' and never be heard from again. 
If one cannot obey the border laws without going to the extremes of killing another to come across the line, then we definitely don't want that person walking on our streets.

The most likely scenario is that they hustled their asses back across the border and are at this moment collecting their bounty from the cartel bosses.

There has been damned little information released about this incident, and I can't speculate any further. It seems like everyone is content to keep this one under the radar, on all sides - the law, because there is probably an ongoing investigation, and lawless liberals, because they don't want to give the impression that Mexicans are a murderous bunch.

Ain't NOBODY talking.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Recent US-Mexico Border Incident. - by BIAD - 11-21-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: The Recent US-Mexico Border Incident. - by Ninurta - 11-24-2017, 02:23 AM