Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are we headed ?
That's a very interesting comment @"Mystic Wanderer" , because of this:

I have always said (and actually DID SAY YESTERDAY  tinycool ) that I would rather die in the apocalypse than peacefully in my sleep. Granted, it was an "off the cuff" comment but I do mean it. All of the doom and gloom has fascinated me from day one, I had blog about Planet X in 2002 on "msn pages" back in the day warning my relatives and friends that the Sumerians were right and we are all screwed!

Long story short, we only get to die once. Well, we only (usually) remember one death (or the events leading up to it). If I could travel and see my Akashic record I'm sure I have died some pretty spectacular deaths. But to think of an end very boring is actually depressing. Granted, I have "ways" that I wouldn't want to go through (burning and drowning mainly) but others are actually comforting. Like, you only get to die once, might as well make it a grand spectacle! 

So yeah, I kinda (in a weird way) hope we get to live and see this. It'll be horrible and painful if we live in the climax of this but man, it's better than dying of old age in your sleep while you think you're dreaming  tinybighuh tinycool

I wanna go out in the Apocalypse.

Messages In This Thread
Where are we headed ? - by 727Sky - 11-08-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by DuckforcoveR - 11-08-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-08-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by guohua - 11-11-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-12-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by DuckforcoveR - 11-12-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Where are we headed ? - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-12-2017, 04:46 PM