Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole!
Remember that Q post where they said the Pope would have a bad May?  Well, he did have all those Bishops who resigned, or offered to.  And now there's this. Another "future proves past" post by Q.

Historic Order compels International Church leaders to aid in the arrest of “Pope Francis”, Jorge Mario Bergoglio

Quote:Regarding the apprehension of the convicted felon Jorge Bergoglio

(aka “Pope Francis”)

Issued to the Officers and Affiliates of the World Council of Churches
by the International Common Law Court of Justice – May 30, 2018

LET IT BE KNOWN that the flesh and blood man JORGE MARIO BERGOGLIO, as the liable head fiduciary officer of the Vatican Incorporated and the Roman Catholic Church, has been duly convicted in a Common Law Court of Justice of Crimes against Humanity and Complicity in a Criminal Conspiracy, including the trafficking and death of children. (ICLCJ Case Docket No. 06182014-001, In the Matter of The People v. Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby et al, 18 July, 2014)

Yes, I know, it's a common law court, but still...  to have people want to arrest the Pope makes a pretty big statement, right?
Below is info on this site related to Anthony Bourdain's death.  Below the first post is a list of names who might possibly be in trouble. I'll be watching this! 

Source: https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/su...awakening/

Anon continues, and earns himself the nickname “ParalegalAnon,”
[Image: firefox_2018-06-08_19-26-55.png?resize=825%2C115&ssl=1]
And then he drops a bomb:
[Image: firefox_2018-06-08_19-27-38.png?resize=825%2C809&ssl=1]
No wonder they’re all protesting Trump so loudly!
I've seen some poor photo-shopped images in the MSM and in a previous life, created them
under order. But this one... really?!!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3911]
SOURCE:

Still, getting the models to pose for the op is quite neatly done, it's just the positioning of the heads that lets it down.
(By the way, the key is the glass of water!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-09-2018, 10:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've seen some poor photo-shopped images in the MSM and in a previous life, created them

SOURCE:

Still, getting the models to pose for the op is quite neatly done, it's just the positioning of the heads that lets it down.

Good catch @"BIAD"!  This picture has exploded all over Twitter today.  No one has noticed that thing with the water yet.  I'll have to bring this to their attention.     minusculeknocks
(06-09-2018, 10:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've seen some poor photo-shopped images in the MSM and in a previous life, created them

SOURCE:

The glass of water??  tinywondering
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-10-2018, 02:26 AM)guohua Wrote: The glass of water??  tinywondering

Merkel's left hand is badly cropped and at first, I'd say the glass is there to distract. But to be honest,
her right hand behind the glass isn't much better and whoever made the image may have been focused
on that one. Anyway, the manipulator has over-endeavoured in attempting to place an everyday-object
in an unusual situation to compensate.
It's a subtle trick, but used a lot.

An argument could be made for the effect of magnification, but I think it's a difficult call.

Look at the whole scene.

A small table, paperwork, a translate-listening device or two, and maybe a phone on it.
The scene is supposed to portray a serious discussion with many people around the table.
Cameras can be seen behind the group and of course, the one taking the photo.
Why in such a busy cramped situation would a single glass of water be there...?

Is hospitality so poor at this important function that only one person may need a drink of water?!
Couldn't a larger table be found to allow these representatives to have their paperwork available?!!

But the implication would be lost if a larger scene was offered and it's the idea that a European partnership
is 'talking down' to the President of Sanctions and ergo, more powerful, that is needed to be purveyed.
Where's Justin Trudeau and why are there more Chinese officials in the photo-op than anyone else?

In an age of using optics to purvey a message, we're supposed to believe that a photograph is allowed
into the mainstream realm where a German Chancellor is seen with a French President is at her side and
a defiant Chinese Prime Minister Shinzo Ab (note which two men have their arms folded)...
waiting for something that resembles a scolding being given to the most powerful office in the world.

All the while, Donald Trump is sitting down like a schoolboy awaiting a punishment and smirking.
He could be looking at Theresa May, who could be stood behind Macron, but he's certainly not looking
at Merkel.

John Bolton looks shocked at Merkel's seemingly-stern reprimand of Trump (which is what all of this is
supposed to imply)... and all the while, a single glass of water placed in such a precarious scene could
ruin the electric atmosphere that's meant to be perceived.

There's a natural flow to an image, I'd venture to say that only a third of the photograph is actually genuine.
But Trump's positioning, his eye-line -as well as Bolton's and Shinzo Ab are not targeted on the supposed
speaker and Merkel is certainly not leaning on that particular table.

It's fake, but it's worth a thousand words.
(06-10-2018, 09:40 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:26 AM)guohua Wrote: The glass of water??  tinywondering

Merkel's left hand is badly cropped and at first, I'd say the glass is there to distract. But to be honest,
her right hand behind the glass isn't much better and whoever made the image may have been focused
on that one. Anyway, the manipulator has over-endeavoured in attempting to place an everyday-object
in an unusual situation to compensate.
It's a subtle trick, but used a lot.

An argument could be made for the effect of magnification, but I think it's a difficult call.

Look at the whole scene.

A small table, paperwork, a translate-listening device or two, and maybe a phone on it.
The scene is supposed to portray a serious discussion with many people around the table.
Cameras can be seen behind the group and of course, the one taking the photo.
Why in such a busy cramped situation would a single glass of water be there...?

Is hospitality so poor at this important function that only one person may need a drink of water?!
Couldn't a larger table be found to allow these representatives to have their paperwork available?!!

But the implication would be lost if a larger scene was offered and it's the idea that a European partnership
is 'talking down' to the President of Sanctions and ergo, more powerful, that is needed to be purveyed.
Where's Justin Trudeau and why are there more Chinese officials in the photo-op than anyone else?

In an age of using optics to purvey a message, we're supposed to believe that a photograph is allowed
into the mainstream realm where a German Chancellor is seen with a French President is at her side and
a defiant Chinese Prime Minister Shinzo Ab (note which two men have their arms folded)...
waiting for something that resembles a scolding being given to the most powerful office in the world.

All the while, Donald Trump is sitting down like a schoolboy awaiting a punishment and smirking.
He could be looking at Theresa May, who could be stood behind Macron, but he's certainly not looking
at Merkel.

John Bolton looks shocked at Merkel's seemingly-stern reprimand of Trump (which is what all of this is
supposed to imply)... and all the while, a single glass of water placed in such a precarious scene could
ruin the electric atmosphere that's meant to be perceived.

There's a natural flow to an image, I'd venture to say that only a third of the photograph is actually genuine.
But Trump's positioning, his eye-line -as well as Bolton's and Shinzo Ab are not targeted on the supposed
speaker and Merkel is certainly not leaning on that particular table.

It's fake, but it's worth a thousand words.
Awwwwwww, Thank You  minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-10-2018, 04:50 PM)guohua Wrote: Awwwwwww, Thank You  minusculethumbsup

You're welcome and I can understand how someone may doubt my analysis, the overall makeup
of the image does look real. I can confidently say that all the parts of the image are true, but the
compilation is arranged.

Everybody in the photograph is real, it's the situation that looks staged!
I'm still not 100% about Merkel's head being in that position!
Q is back!  Started posting last night.  Just a heads up... They say to watch for a WW (world wide) false flag weather event. tinyhuh 

Keep your eyes peeled and stay safe!

https://qanon.pub/
Lest we forget, remember this and who was confident in the US election system and how the
debate Moderator urged Donald Trump to agree with the outcome of the election.
Odd, how the narrative changed when that outcome didn't go the way many assumed.

@BIAD  I have been at enough meetings to know that much more happens after the main meeting often around messy small disks. But to be honest such meetings would never let photographers be there and some how this photo just does not have the right "feeling" about it. But who knows
(06-11-2018, 01:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: @BIAD  I have been at enough meetings to know that much more happens after the main meeting
often around messy small disks. But to be honest such meetings would never let photographers be
there and some how this photo just does not have the right "feeling" about it. But who knows

Yeah, laws & sausages and all that!

The 'mature-hallowed-halls' optics work because of the long-term social-engineering and is a comforter
to many, the only thing that's ever wrangled me is the media's omission to state when an official decision
was arrived at!

But I guess that's why we have a Journalist's biased interpretation whilst such visual demonstrations are
still taking place!

As a group, we're always reluctant to accept the media would deceive in such an open way.
When Comey admitted that it was FBI policy not to correct information in the media, it was a big clue.
Wrong information and right info both have functions in getting a message across.
minusculethumbsup
Katie G. offers a compelling theory, based on the Q drops, that there was going to be an assassination attempt on POTUS or Kimmy. That's why President Trump had to cancel the meeting with him when he did.  She, and other Anons, think they met several weeks ago and this is only an act for the public.  https://qanon.pub/

Very interesting. Get up to date and stay ahead of the Fake News Media.

The photograph taken by a favoured German photographer -which I personally have my doubts
about, is still apparently news.

Quote:Trump claims 'nasty' photo taken at G7 meeting was 'very friendly'.

Donald Trump admits that a now famous picture of him with his arms folded "didn't look friendly"
but claims leaders were talking.

'President Trump insists a picture taken at the G7 summit which shows him with his arms folded
and Angela Merkel looming over him was "very friendly". The US President told a news conference
after his historic summit with Kim Jong-Un in Singapore, that the captured moment, which ended
up going viral, was actually the G7 leaders talking about "unrelated matters".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3930]

He told reporters: "I know it didn't look friendly, and I know it was reported as like, sort of nasty,
both ways, I was angry at her. "Actually were were just talking, the whole group, about something
unrelated."

Trump was responding to a question about his relationship with Canadian prime minister Justin
Trudeau following their public spat last week, and explained what had happened after he had left
the leaders' meeting.

He said: "I left and everything was very friendly. Anyway, I get on the plane and I think that Justin
probably doesn't know that Air Force One has about 20 televisions, and I see the television, and
he's giving news conference about how he will not be pushed around by the United States
 and I say 'push him around? We just shook hands'. It was very friendly."

Trump went on to talk about the trade agreement between the US and Canada, as well as with other
countries such as Germany. He said: "They don't take a lot of what we have, and yet they send
Mercedes, they send BMWs by the millions. It's very unfair."

It was the Instagram account of Angela Merkel where the now famous picture of the G7 group
originated, but Trump insisted the two get on "very well"...'
SOURCE:

You guys really should watch this video to the end.  Some great info coming out in these Q decodes.  Get the REAL news here about what's happening.

I recall the accusations of the Queen of England being a 'Lizard' person and I stifled a laugh.
This video discussion isn't funny... because it's too near the truth.

(06-14-2018, 01:28 PM)BIAD Wrote: I recall the accusations of the Queen of England being a 'Lizard' person and I stifled a laugh.
This video discussion isn't funny... because it's too near the truth.

Be careful listening to AIM. It's been reported by Anons that they spread a lot of disinformation in their news reports.  I haven't listened to your video yet, so I can't say anything about this particular one.

People have a right to choose who/whom they listen to.  Just use discernment.
Another deep dive into the rabbit hole of Q posts released yesterday.  EXCELLENT WORK!   minusculeclap 
https://qanon.pub/
(06-14-2018, 03:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Be careful listening to AIM....

Noted.
minusculethumbsup
I'm probably way-off here, but...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3941]