Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse Nov. 4-6
Here is an interesting article on this.

Quote:Conclusion

I have developed a hypothesis that ties together all of these dots. I think it is very likely that a November 4th event, similar to what is described, is indeed in the works. The UN is prepared and has deployed EMP proof communications. Does that maen that this will become operational on November 4th? That is not always the case beecause public exposure, similar to this article, can change the dynamics, but not necessarily the direction of the plot. However, as this scenario is unfolding, it is safe to conclude that we are looking at a plot to destroy America in one fell swoop. Additonally, I believe that the under the cover of Korean War II, this deed could be carried out and the North Koreans would be blamed. Further this could provide the backdrop for taking Trump out of office.

Yesterday, I wrote an article in which I detailed how I believed that the forces of darkness that were coalescing to remove Trump were ready to act. Today’s revelations strengthen that belief. America beware

I'm only going to post the link because it's so long.  Please read it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOD Exercise To Simulate National Power Grid Collapse Nov. 4-6 - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-27-2017, 01:49 AM