Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth
(09-27-2017, 06:12 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Yup. It involves nekkid wimmin ("perfectly nude" according to the article... but I've yet to see an IMperfectly nekkid one...), so I'm willing to run the experiment! Just one question - where do I get one of them there Tesla-invented batteries he's talking about? I got the sponges, and PLENTY of alcohol... just need the dadburned batt'ry to get this show on the road!

It's fairly easy if you use the battery of your pick-up truck.

*Instructions From An Un-sourced Manual*
Lay the said 'nekkid' lady onto the rear of the vehicle, prepare the back of the truck with a tarpaulin for
comfort and maybe a sack full of leaves or feathers.

Connect the cables to the truck-battery and feed them through the passenger-side window, past the
hound sitting there and over the gun-rack (and I KNOW you have a gun-rack in your truck,) and through
the little slide-window to the rear.

Adjust mirrors so that you can get a good eye-full... to observe the transformation and then start the engine
up.

Just as a side-note, in case things don't go as planned, ask the female to hold a pre-frozen pizza during the test,
This way -at the very least, you'll enjoy a cooked meal later in the day.

Now, you can go about one's chores and create beauty at the same time.

In my opinion.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth - by BIAD - 09-27-2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth - by Wallfire - 09-27-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth - by Wallfire - 09-27-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Tesla's Discovery of the Secret of Eternal Youth - by Wallfire - 09-27-2017, 08:44 PM