Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Bodies of 'hundreds' of children buried in mass grave.
As soon as I read, "The children were all residents of a care home run by Catholic nuns", I said to myself, 'Self, this ain't gonna be good".   I was right.  tinycrying 

The second thought that came into my mind was, 'What if someone comes along someday way off in the future and doesn't realize this unmarked plot has hundreds of unmarked graves there, and they start building over top of it?'

Not only is this a disgrace and disrespectful to the children who are buried there, but it leaves yet another black stain on the Catholic Church.

I still say this church is run by a satanic force disguised as good. The more I learn, the more I'm proven correct.

(No disrespect to any Catholics who may be reading this. You probably don't know the true history of the Catholic church, or else you wouldn't be participating in it's practices, unless you are Satanists. Maybe time for you to do some deep research into what you are worshiping.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Bodies of 'hundreds' of children buried in mass grave. - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-10-2017, 02:01 PM