Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DOJ Goes After ANTIFA, Obtains Search Warrant!
(08-19-2017, 05:12 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 04:17 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: GOOD! Somebody here pointed out a good idea a few days ago (I apologize for not giving credit, I honestly don’t remember who said it or if it was a shout box or thread comment) let the militant far left and the nazi loving far right wipe each other out. Put them on an island and let normal, politically diverse people get back to business.

People like ANTIFA don’t speak for everybody that may lean a bit left just as far-right nazi lovers don’t speak for everyone on the right. 

tinycool DFC

Might have been me. I mentioned in one post or another that when you get two masses of stupid rushing headlong at each other, the only sane thing to do is stand back and let them mutually annihilate one another. I figure that's why the cops in Charlottesville didn't wade into the fray there. You let them do the heavy lifting themselves, and just mop up what's left after the dust settles.

It was you @"Ninurta" now I remember. 

For the record, I'm sorry if I get overly emotional about some topics. I never let anything carry until the next day and would never have hard feelings towards anybody for their beliefs. 

I will say, however, I will never have a problem with people bum-rushing and punching nazis  tinycool tinycool

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOJ Goes After ANTIFA, Obtains Search Warrant! - by DuckforcoveR - 08-19-2017, 10:49 PM