Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOK! Huge Underground Base Entrances Found On Mars In Google Earth
What sort of program are you looking for? If I don't already have it, I may be able to get it.

Most of these martian "anomalies" are nothing of the sort - they are just wishful thinking, people seeing what they wish was there in blurry, overly blown up JPEG artifacts. That's what these are.

The martian "pyramids" at Cydonia looked good... until we got high res pictures of the same, destroying the illusion of the lower res images.

The one anomaly on Mars that I've examined extensively and concluded to be a real artifact is the so-called "martian bigfoot". It's not a live organism of course, as so many debunkers tried to claim simply to make their debunking easier. It's a tiny statuette. I examined it using all of the raw Nasa images of it I could find, which included "left" and "right" views that made the examination a whole lot easier. With those, I could construct 3 dimensional views of it (like using a View Master), and could run them through a program I have which is calibrated specifically to the various mars cameras which used parallax to make measurements. It's not big, it's tiny, only about 2 or 3 inches tall and around 15 meters from the camera, but it's real enough. In the 3D views it can clearly be seen to be standing up from the rock it's on, and to have a humanoid form. I'm convinced it's real and artificial, but have no clue as to who made it, why, or when. I can't find a logical answer to those questions, but the lack of those answers in no way diminishes the results of my examinations.

I can't find a logical reason for people to watch football games, either, but for some unfathomable reason they still do.

Now, to be honest, this is only ONE real artifact out of all the possibilities I've examined that people have brought to me claiming to be real, but when you think about it, given the circumstances, ONE real artifact is all it takes to turn things on their head... and i believe that's the one that changes everything.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOOK! Huge Underground Base Entrances Found On Mars In Google Earth - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 05:21 PM