Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21
(08-23-2017, 04:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You guys can laugh and make fun all you want, but there is science to prove this works. Maybe I'm just an older soul that is more open to this, and the subject is new to you.  Whatever... it is worth the time to learn how it works, so you (all) can use it in your daily lives.

The Sacred Science of Manifesting

Now now dear daughter - we're not making fun. I was simply pointing out the impossibility of what was claimed in the article.

The other thing, about "light workers" and "light warriors" actually IS true - the very phrases annoy me to no end... but the asides about "light workers", radio receivers, and UV rays actually has a long and hilarious story behind it. The short version, leaving out a whole lot of parts, is that BIAD and I, in company with a couple others, came under assault by some "light warriors" and "light workers" a few years back. There really wasn't much "light" about them - they were nothing more than standard-issue True Believers who did and believed what they were told to do and believe by their leadership.

Yeah, the whole ordeal left me a bit cranky, and with an untoward disposition towards "light warriors", and left a certain Wayne Herschel with a metaphorical black eye. I don't believe he'd welcome a rumble with us again.

P.S. - whatever that advertisement is talking about, it's not "science". Simply mentioning "quantum physicists" does not make it science any more than mentioning basketball players makes me a sports star. That is a logical fallacy formally known as "appeal to authority". Sure, they mention "quantum physicists", but the bit in there that claims to explain quantum physics is utterly and completely wrong, has nothing to do with quantum physics or, in a broader sense, science, either. It IS, however, a clever attempt to separate people from their money (a figure of around $97.00 was mentioned at the bottom), which oddly enough was the very catalyst that sparked the battle between BIAD, myself, and the "light warriors".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21 - by Ninurta - 08-27-2017, 07:08 AM