Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21
(08-22-2017, 08:16 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 06:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Sorry. The phrases "light workers" and especially "light warriors" give me some powerful heartburn. Makes me cranky, kinda like colic.

Is it a radio frequency problem you have...? or information from the UV rays? You do know they're both the same in some quarters.
smallcrackingup

Yup! I seem to recall some alleged "Light Warriors" That got their asses handed to them in the long run. Looking back at it, though, I think "Light Warriors" meant "light weight rather than luminary light, because in the end, they proved to be paper tigers as "warriors" go.

Then again, all the UV rays beaming alien radio transmissions directly into my brain through my eyes may have fried some circuitry, causing me to only THINK they got their asses handed to them...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21 - by Ninurta - 08-23-2017, 06:03 AM