Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DR. KATHERINE HORTON - PARTICLE PHYSICIST RE CERN & TARGETING
(07-14-2017, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Agreed... in some cases.  It's always best to use one's best judgement. In cases like this, I may not say I believe it, but I will certainly put it in my file, "For consideration". 

Don't get me wrong, Mystic, I firmly believe this kind of stuff definitely goes on and where you work
or what your background is, doesn't seem to matter in many cases. The reason for caution is it's one
of those Occam's Razor times, the standard rational evidence that the witness finds -not what is offered
by the one attempting to persuade the witness, tends to lean towards a mental condition.
Which oddly enough, is the alleged desired goal!

It's like the video below. If we assume that the 'victim' isn't behaving oddly whilst sitting in her car,
then a case could be made for the odd goings-on by the man on the bicycle and the passers-by.
The woman-in-the-car's narrative can be convincing and quite possibly, she's being sincere about how
she's feeling.

But what if her house is being cased for a burglary or someone is paying for a Private Investigator
to check out the family and that it has a bearing in something she may never be aware of?
It's an urban area, so passing people would be common. But still... I can see how it can seem
as if something is going on.

I'm not belittling Dr. Horton's situation, but the information she provides is interpreted by herself
and no eternal proof is offered.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: DR. KATHERINE HORTON - PARTICLE PHYSICIST RE CERN & TARGETING - by BIAD - 07-14-2017, 05:53 PM