Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DR. KATHERINE HORTON - PARTICLE PHYSICIST RE CERN & TARGETING
(07-14-2017, 03:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 02:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Thank you @BIAD.  I may have to listen again later tonight.   minusculethumbsup

(He thought there were elves living in his typewriter!)

Quote:Maybe he was experiencing a spirit who was channeling through him, and he called them elves?  Doesn't matter, since that was a fictional story, but Regina Meredith on Open Minds was just telling last night about how she started out with automatic writing, then moved over to the typewriter, and the spirit did the typing. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't see what was typed until she opened her eyes. 
Just saying... it could happen.  
tinybiggrin

Attempting to fix the problem, the successful writer began to take on the traits of the guy he'd been writing
to and oddly enough, the writer with the disorder started to pull himself around. The flexible bullet was moving.

What I'm saying is that this 'phenomena' may well be true and there are people who've come forward and
stated they were involved in a global social-controlling experiment, but the evidence tends to be mainly
oral testimony.

Quote:Oral testimony is about all anyone has in these situations. Although, this woman in the video did say someone caught one of the 'stalkers' on camera, and Kerry Cassidy showed physical evidence where she was hit on one side of her face last year with an energy beam.  You can find some videos of her where her face was swollen. She looked pretty bad.  

But it could also be a part of a psychological breakdown of-sorts and brought on by many different reasons.
The stories centre on the teller of those accounts and imply that they are a lone victim fighting against a
nameless, all-seeing group that can only be sometimes glimpsed, but never held accountable.

Using the internet to find like-minded people (and many who just yank the chain for the hell of it) -is a very
dangerous ploy because it not only assists in reinforcing ones belief (like the drunk writer) it can also offer
poor, unhealthy advice.

Quote:Agreed... in some cases.  It's always best to use one's best judgement. In cases like this, I may not say I believe it, but I will certainly put it in my file, "For consideration".

Thanks @BIAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: DR. KATHERINE HORTON - PARTICLE PHYSICIST RE CERN & TARGETING - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-14-2017, 04:39 PM