Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EU upset with Austria?
I do think They may be.
Quote:Austria to send troops and armoured vehicles to border with Italy to block migrants

The Italians are Pissed Off and want an explanation from the Austria's Ambassador to Italy.
I'd tell them to Mind Their Own Business.
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000074930166-large_trans_NvB...kqLY4.jpeg]
Quote:Austria has deployed armoured vehicles close to its border with Italy and will send up to 750 soldiers to block any migrants trying to head north, the government announced.

The move reflects deep concern in Vienna and elsewhere in Europe over the huge number of asylum seekers who continue to cross the Mediterranean from Libya – so far this year more than 85,000 have been rescued and brought to Italy.

But it prompted a rebuke from Rome, with the Italian foreign ministry summoning Austria’s ambassador to explain the beefing up of border security.

Italy has warned in the past that such measures would contravene EU rules on free movement.

Austria said it would ramp up border controls at the Brenner Pass, a key trade and transport route through the Alps that connects the two countries. "We are ready to protect our Brenner border if necessary,” said Sebastian Kurz, the Austrian foreign minister.

The 750 soldiers could be rushed to the border within 72 hours if there was a migration emergency, officials said. "I expect border controls will be introduced very soon," Peter Doskozil, the defence minister, told the newspaper Kronen Zeitung.
Free Movement has Destroyed most of the Countries in the EU, Very much like what Obama and the Elites tried with America.
Read the rest of the article here: Source
You'll understand more and find out how Italy allowed itself to be SCREWED by the EU! JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2017, 05:59 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Italy has warned in the past that such measures would contravene EU rules
on free movement.
Ah yes, Italy welcomed the migrants as a source of EU financial assistance and
cheap labour. When a old-man's hotel was seized by EU Authorities to house the
people who'd supposedly fled across the Mediterranean Sea, it was seen that one's
rights were not always equal to those climbing off the boats.

More and more Italy took and now they're seeing the problems and culture
differences beginning to flourish, they spout the EU rules in hopes of off-loading
the refugees -(gimme a break!)... to Austria.

Free movement... why is it they only free move to wealthier countries than their own?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-04-2017, 06:23 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:59 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Italy has warned in the past that such measures would contravene EU rules
on free movement.
Ah yes, Italy welcomed the migrants as a source of EU financial assistance and
cheap labour. When a old-man's hotel was seized by EU Authorities to house the
people who'd supposedly fled across the Mediterranean Sea, it was seen that one's
rights were not always equal to those climbing off the boats.

More and more Italy took and now they're seeing the problems and culture
differences beginning to flourish, they spout the EU rules in hopes of off-loading
the refugees -(gimme a break!)... to Austria.

Free movement... why is it they only free move to wealthier countries than their own?
Yes, Many are Young Fighting Aged Men, why aren't they fighting for the Freedom in their Home land, because they want Others To and they want all the Free Benefits they can get from these Stupid Open Border Loving Liberals Elites.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-04-2017, 06:31 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes, Many are Young Fighting Aged Men, why aren't they fighting for the Freedom
in their Home land, because they want Others To and they want all the Free Benefits
they can get from these Stupid Open Border Loving Liberals Elites.

It's the 'Why?' -in the case of the European countries, that bothers me... why?

I know all the usual suspects of how it can keep labour costs and housing costs
down and how it can defeat the current cultures that are more expensive.

I know that it can even assist in times of voting if one assume the people you're
letting in don't have their own agenda. Regardless of social standing of the elite
and the notion that the increased crime-rate is just a temporary'settling-in' period,
this stupid decision will come home to roost.

How the hell the humans in the EU over-wrote their natural instincts alludes me.
If you have something and others who haven't it, want it... shouldn't that raise
alarm bells?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.