Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman lashes out about Confederate flag on man's 'Dukes of Hazzard' car!
What a whiny bitch! That right there was one of them elusive epic meltdowns!

She's "offended"? Someone explain to me please why I should give a shit about that, because at the moment, nary a shit do I give. I didn't read the part of the fine print where folks ain't allowed to offend other folks, and neither did THEY - or else they'd stop fucking offending ME.

A "letter writing campaign"? Seriously? Listen up, honey - when you start a bullet tossing campaign, lemme know, and I'll be there to meet you and yours. Now THAT would be some entertainment! Until then, git yer ass back into the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Jesse Jackson tried that same old tired "person of color" bullshit on me in 1992, wanted me, as a "person of color", to join his silly-assed "rainbow Coalition". I told his dumb ass to bite me then, and I'll tell anyone else the same thing, even now. If I wanted to be in your cute little gang, I'd sew my own colors. If you don't see me wearing them, then carry your ass onward to bother someone who might be induced to give a fuck.

In all seriousness, Batshit Crazy amuses me. Always has, always will. there's entertainment value in human tragedies like her. This is the kinda crap we get when we leave the gate to the gene pool unlocked overnight.

It's a flag, sweetie - get the fuck over it. Until you do, the Confederacy is living rent free in your head, and as long as you live, it will never die... so I reckon it WASN'T the "losing side" after all!

YEEE-HAW!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman lashes out about Confederate flag on man's 'Dukes of Hazzard' car! - by Ninurta - 06-30-2017, 08:25 AM