Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Senate goes after Loretta Lynch.
I don't know if this should be an investigation... or maybe just call it a 'matter'

Now the Senate goes after Loretta Lynch as Republicans AND Democrats probe
how Obama's attorney general may have slowed down the Hillary Clinton email
investigation.

*Senate Judiciary Committee is demanding answers from former attorney general
Loretta Lynch about her involvement in the Hillary Clinton email case.

*Lynch reportedly assured an Democratic Party official that the election-year probe
wouldn't go 'too far'.

*Republicans and Democrats on the committee sent her a letter on Thursday asking
a list of questions about who she communicated with.

*Republicans fear Lynch interfered directly with the probe.

'The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched an investigation into what former Attorney
General Loretta Lynch may have done in 2016 to influence an FBI investigation related to
Hillary Clinton's classified email scandal.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2044]

Lynch was widely criticized for meeting with former president Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac
last summer while his wife was under criminal investigation for mishandling classified materials.

Mrs. Clinton, a former secretary of state and at that time the Democratic White House nominee,
kept her State Department work emails on a private email server at her home, obscuring them
from government record-keepers.

She was ultimately not prosecuted even though thousands of classified emails were later
recovered from the server.

The Senate committee asked Lynch in a letter on Thursday to describe her involvement in the
Clinton probe. Both Republicans and Democrats in the committee's leadership signed it.
The letter cites an April 22 New York Times story that describes a memo 'written by a Democratic
operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from
going too far.'

That document, the Times reported, was recovered from Russian hackers who were unaware
the FBI could see what they had taken from U.S. networks.

The Washington Post described in May 'a Russian intelligence document' that 'cited a supposed
email describing how then-Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch had privately assured someone in
the Clinton campaign that the email investigation would not push too deeply into the matter.'

Fired FBI Director James Comey said during his May 3 Senate testimony that he was prodded to
come forward last July with his findings about Clinton in part because he feared Lynch's activity
could compromise his agency's independence.

'A number things had gone on, some of which I cannot talk about yet,' he said, that made me worry
that the Department leadership could not credibly complete the investigation and decline
prosecution without grievous damage to the American people's confidence in the justice system.'..'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
She has already done enough to be fired; I don't know why she is still in office!  Hopefully, this will get her removed.   tinyok
(06-24-2017, 03:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She has already done enough to be fired; I don't know why she is still in office!  Hopefully, this will get her removed.   tinyok

No she is not in Office anymore.
Trump replaced her.

Now I think, Valerie Jarrett, Obama's White House Adviser is one they need to call in for questioning to.
What former President ever openly tried to find a way to Oust the Current POTUS?
Obama that's who.

Quote:Report: Valerie Jarrett Moves in With Obama to Set Up Anti-Trump 'Nerve Center'
 More than one article has been written about this.
Quote:President Barack Obama's former top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett is moving in with him and will help with an "insurgency" against President Donald Trump, according to a new report.
The Daily Mail reports that the Obama team is setting up shop at the posh $5.3 million mansion in the Kalorama section of D.C., referring to it as a "nerve center."

According to the report:

Quote:
Quote:Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.
[...]
Spurred on by Jarrett and Michelle, the ex-president has come to embrace his role as the leader of the opposition against Trump, whose policies he loathes and whose presidency he considers illegitimate.

Obama also maintains an office in D.C. as a post-presidency perk, but it cannot be used for political reasons.
Source
Now you know of another reason The MSM will not let go of anything Anti-Trump.
Quote:Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

Link    

Quote: Obama and His Movement Prepare to Challenge President Trump
Link

We Took Out The Trash,,,,,, Put it was never Taken To The Old Presidents Dump!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Up Date, Up date.
Quote:NAPOLITANO: FMR. ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH COULD FACE 5-10 YEARS IN PRISON
What a Nice Sound,,,, Next Hillary!
Quote:Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch could be jailed for up to ten years if found guilty of misconduct, Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed Monday.

If emails exist between Lynch and former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz improperly discussing the Clinton email investigation, the former attorney general could be charged with “misconduct in office,” a felony carrying five to ten years in jail, the Fox Business contributor stated.

“It is alleged, this document has not seen the light of day if it exists, that there are one or several emails between Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Loretta

Lynch concerning the behavior that Loretta Lynch will take to further the DNC interests while Mrs. Lynch was attorney general,” Napolitano stated. “That, if it happened, would be ‘misconduct in office.'”

Source
YES!  smallgreenhurray Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to be in Prison Also.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-27-2017, 01:32 AM)guohua Wrote: YES!  smallgreenhurray Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to be in Prison Also.

Just as a add-on, Boss... because Mystic kindly added it in the Shout Box.

Quote:NAPOLITANO: FMR. ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH COULD FACE 5-10 YEARS IN PRISON.
(Good!)

'...“It’s a felony. Depending upon exactly what they charged her with, it could be five or 10 years in jail.
It’s very serious. It’s the equivalent of obstruction of justice. It’s the same allegation they are making
about the president.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2071]

In a letter to Lynch last Thursday announcing a Senate probe into her conduct while in office, Sen. Chuck
Grassley asked if she’d ever communicated with Schultz.
“During your time in the Justice Department, did you ever have communications with Rep. Wasserman
Schultz, her staff, her associates, or any other current or former DNC officials about the Clinton email
investigation?” Grassley’s letter read, with another question asking if “any of your Justice Department
staff or your other associates” had similar communications.

Grassley’s inquiry followed testimony from former FBI Director James Comey earlier this month claiming
he felt “queasy” after Lynch asked him to refer to the FBI’s probe of Clinton’s emails as a “matter” instead
of an “investigation.”

This “terminology,” Napolitano stated, “may be indicative of a mindset on the part of Attorney General Lynch
that she was going to do whatever she could to prevent Mrs. Clinton from getting indicted.”

Comey had previously stated under oath he believed Ms. Lynch’s tarmac meeting with former President Bill
Clinton also destroyed the FBI’s ability to carry out the Clinton email investigation in a credible manner...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-24-2017, 12:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: *Republicans fear Lynch interfered directly with the probe.

SOURCE:

Ya think?

I know that one of MY favorite pranks is to run out onto an airport runway just so I can hold up someone by talking a half hour about nothing but the grand kids - doesn't everyone do that? Around here, we just call that "Saturday evening".

Who the hell needs a cell phone to chit chat on when you can just stop their flight and yak for a while?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-24-2017, 04:16 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:President Barack Obama's former top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett is moving in with him and will help with an "insurgency" against President Donald Trump, according to a new report.
The Daily Mail reports that the Obama team is setting up shop at the posh $5.3 million mansion in the Kalorama section of D.C., referring to it as a "nerve center."
What? No firearms? What the hell kinda "insurgency" is THAT?
Correct me if I'm wrong here - but in order to run any sort of serious insurgency, wouldn't Obama have to stop vacationing?
At least for a bit?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-30-2017, 09:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...What? No firearms? What the hell kinda "insurgency" is THAT?
Correct me if I'm wrong here - but in order to run any sort of serious insurgency, wouldn't Obama have to stop vacationing?
At least for a bit?

Once he's got the para-surfing down to a fine art. he and Jarrett will be ride the wave of PC
virtue-signalling all along New York Avenue!

...And anyway, guns don't kill people, feelings do.
tinysurprised