Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana'
Princess Diana 'secretly buried in crypt': Bizarre claims body NOT on family estate.

BIZARRE claims have rocked the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana's death  -that her coffin was
dramatically MOVED at the last minute in a secret burial.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2039]

'A worldwide TV audience of 2.5billion people watching her funeral in September 1997 saw the
hearse carrying her coffin drive through the gates of the Spencer family's country pile...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2040]
FINAL RESTING PLACE: Officially, Diana was buried on an island lake at Atlhorp.

'...Since those famous scenes, hundreds of thousands of Diana fans have visited her official final
resting place on an island lake at the Althorp estate in Northamptonshire – at £18.50 a pop. [$23.68]

But we can reveal that to this day, that version of events has been plagued by claims that her
body never made it into the ground at Althorp – but was taken away and secretly buried elsewhere.

And now, as the world prepares to remember the car crash that killed Diana 20 years ago in a Paris tunnel,
those claims have resurfaced again, and threaten to overshadow the anniversary.
The theory goes that the Princess was in fact, under cover of darkness, buried NOT at Althorp where hordes
of royalists were led to believe but in the nearby village church down the road.

What makes the outlandish rumours continue to swirl is a series of unexplained events in the village that
night and around the time of her funeral and burial that have fuelled the conspiracy theories.

And just this week, people who believe the claims of a burial switch have even made the pilgramage to
church and left comments in the visitors' book saying as much...'
SOURCE:
Nice move, loyal servants... nice move.

If we offer the idea that the body of Princess Diana was 'secretly' moved to somewhere else and call
it a conpiracy to be scoffed at, by association any 'conspiratorial' stories are now seen as just as
ridicuous.

Who are these 'people' that left 'comments' in the visitors' book...? What evidence is there for the claims
offered by this newspaper? If all the members of Rogue Nation sent in letters to The Daily Star newspaper
and stated we 'believe' there are aliens on the moon, would we be honoured with a full-page account of
what we think is true?!!

I had reservations on the dying MI5 agent's death-bed confession, but this recent flourish of out-dated and
'silly-season' Royal intrigue makes me wonder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana' - by BIAD - 06-24-2017, 11:38 AM