Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana'
Camilla's side of the story: Her love affair with Prince Charles rocked the monarchy.
Now friends reveal he begged her to call off her wedding, wept the night before he
married Diana - and how she was convinced to go back to him 'to preserve his sanity'

'The Mail today lifts the lid on the love affair between Prince Charles and Camilla Parker
Bowles  -telling HER side of the story for the first time.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2036]

An explosive biography details the heir to the throne’s decades-long infatuation with Camilla
and his tormented marriage to the Princess of Wales. The book is written by Britain’s top royal
author Penny Junor, who was able to speak to Camilla’s family and her confidantes. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2037]

Charles is said to have begged Camilla to call off her wedding to her first husband and to have
wept the night before his marriage to Diana.

The book says a lady-in-waiting to the Queen, who had known of the prince’s misgivings, had
stood with him at a Buckingham Palace window watching the crowds in the Mall with tears
streaming down their faces.

The story of the enduring affair that rocked the monarchy is being serialised today and all next
week in the Mail.
'...One night, at a dinner party, the woman sitting next to Andrew Parker Bowles turned to him
and smiled. ‘I’m really hurt, Andrew,’ she said teasingly. ‘I’m the only one of Camilla’s friends
you haven’t made a pass at. What’s wrong with me?’

Everyone who knew the Parker Bowles well was aware of Andrew’s serial unfaithfulness to
Camilla, but it was passed off as a bit of a joke. It was nothing of the kind, of course.
All too often, the women were indeed friends of his wife, and showed scant loyalty to her by
succumbing to his charms. Yet Camilla never seemed to blame them or even have any
stormy showdowns with Andrew...'
SOURCE:

What a nightmare! Imagine if you lived in such a world that you had to marry a young woman for
reasons of producing male heirs to the royal throne, but secretly preferred to gorge oneself on
the maturity of someone's else's wife.
tinysurprised
It must be a confusing situation -to say the least. I can only guess that the infidelty of Camilla's
husband -that the mainstream media seemed to not mention during the situation of Princess
Diana's reporting that her marriage was on the rocks, is a possible reason for now portraying
Mrs. Bowles in the light of the victim.

If it's true and Charles loved Camilla so much that his affair with her -before and during his marriage
to the woman who was young enough to give the Royal family and the United Kingdom their next
King, was a hindrance, then one can only imagine how Prince Charles felt when his wife ploughed
into the thirteenth pillar inside French Pont de l'Alma Tunnel.
tinywhat
Some might say it it's fortuitous that Prince Charles' devotion to Camilla found a way to continue
and others might say it's just a coincidence that this article comes out on the back of the information
from an alleged retired and dying MI5 agent.

Just sayin'.

Edit: From reading sourced article, it's obvious that Diana wasn't one of the 'clique' and yet, was needed
to refresh the bloodline. It's a tightly-knit circle and invitation doesn't guarantee acceptance.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2038]
Alice Keppel, Camilla’s great-grandmother, who had been a
long-term mistress of Edward VII  -Charles’s great-great grandfather.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana' - by BIAD - 06-24-2017, 10:58 AM