Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana'
(06-20-2017, 09:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think I related this on another site, but involves my brother-in-law that lives in Paris.
He's an easy-going soul who originated from Tunisia and when in a rock band, met my
wife's sister and settled down in France.

He became a taxi driver and in the early hours of 31st August 1997 woke his wife to tell
her something he'd heard on his radio whilst driving around. Not appreciating UK royalty,
he explained 'the Queen or someone' had died in a car accident in their city.

The next morning, my sister-in-law discovered the death was of Princess Diana and after
explaining the situation, her husband told her of his experience earlier that fateful evening.

At the beginning of his shift at midnight, he is required to drive through the  Pont de l'Alma
tunnel to begin at his taxi rank at 12.00.pm and he said that he must've done it a hundred
times.
During those times, there were always traffic and at the very least, a vehicle in front of him
or behind him.

He had never known that stretch of road to without traffic, until that evening.
A year later, he told me that it was creepy after finding out of the death in the tunnel, but
he restated that it was very odd that no cars were around when he drove through the
tunnel ten minutes before midnight.

Princess Diana's crash occurred at 12.25.pm that same night.

So, they had the road blocked off for this planned murder?  

EVIL BASTARDS!!!  I HOPE EVERY ONE OF THEM ROTS IN HELL!   tinyangry

Messages In This Thread
RE: MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana' - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-20-2017, 09:39 PM