Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LONDON ATTACK One Dead in Terror Attack near Mosque
I agree Gordi, something about this doesn't quite fit.

By the way, I find it odd that the parading of phone-footage on news-outlets of Osborne being held
by the Mosque visitors and and then him being bundled into the back of the Police van is not being
spoken about.

It's now coming to light that the man who died was enduring a hear-attack before the van came
around the corner and mounted the kerb.
'...The man who died had already been receiving first aid from a member of the public, police said...'
SOURCE:

'...A man died on the scene but was already receiving first aid from members of the public when
the attack took place, police said. It is not yet known whether his death was a result of the attack...'
SOURCE:

'...Police said the attack happened while a man, who later died, was receiving first aid after being taken ill.
The force has not made it clear whether there is any link between his death and the attack...'
SOURCE:

There's also the reporting of this...

The footage shows people screaming expletives and "killer" repeatedly at the man as he is held down,
his face pushed against the pavement, his hair being pulled. "Pull his head up, pull his head up," one man
yells. "He's a killer... he killed a lot of people."

Someone else is heard yelling: "Take a picture of his face... ****ing racist ****."
SOURCE:

Hardly a prudent act by the so-called responsible media of keeping the current social unrest at bay!
Without resorting to saying a narrative of creating a victim situation for the Muslim community is quite
obvious here, the manner the incident is being treated by the media certainly hints of it.

Remember, it was a truck in Nice, France that killed the pedestrians and not the driver or his ideology.
But here, we have a white man who is said to have hated Muslims because... why? He was white?!

Also, the general impression is that this incident occurred around Finsbury Park Mosque and a building
known as 'The Muslim Welfare House' It didn't... and the true location is shown on a photograph
further below.

Sky News reported on Tuesday...

'Osborne was born in Singapore but grew up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, where he attended
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College.

He moved to Cardiff with his partner, who works as a pub chef, and their four children, aged between
five and 16. The couple are said to have split, with Osborne reported to have been an unemployed
former barman who was recently living in a tent in woodland...'

So he was living rough and had no home. We don't know when the couple parted, but it's reported that
it was recent and he was basically a transient presumably without access to the welfare that others
can utilise. No electricity and ergo, no television.

'...His mother Christine, 72, said she was living "every mother's worst nightmare" and screamed
when she saw her son on TV. She told The Sun: "My son is no terrorist - he's just a man with problems
and I don't know how to cope with all this.

"He's never spoken to me about terror attacks or talked about 'bloody Muslims' - never in a million years
and that's the truth...'
SOURCE:

The use of the words 'bloody Muslims' would indicate his mother had more of a problem with racial
diversity than her son and her dislike is emphasised by reinforcing her statement by saying 'and that's
the truth'
Using terms like 'to be honest' and 'I won't lie to you' is said to be indicative of someone masking a belief.

'...Police have been searching a residential address in Pentwyn, a suburb to the northeast of Cardiff,
where Osborne has been listed as living.

His neighbour Khadijeh Sherizi said she could not believe Mr Osborne was being investigated for carrying
out an attack on Muslim worshippers. "He has been so normal," she said. "He was in his kitchen yesterday
afternoon singing with his kids.

"He was the dad of the family. He has kids. He lives next door. He seemed polite and pleasant to me.
"I just can't believe it."...'
SOURCE:

I actually saw the television interview with the neighbour of the suspect Darren Osborne. Mrs/Ms. Sherizi
was dressed in a full hijab and the niqab veil and reported the above on Monday. Mrs/Ms.Sherizi implied
there was no animosity between them and that the suspect had assisted in a chore for the lady on the day
before the attack.

One can assume Osborne was visiting his children as many men who are separated from their family do on
a weekend and even though we are also told he was sleeping rough in woodland, the Police have searched
this house of his former partner for possible clues to why the suspect committed the offence.

However, to counter this appearance of a mild-mannered man who held no grudges for religious doctrines,
The Guardian reports:
'...On Monday neighbours in Pentwyn, where Osborne had lived for several years, described him
as “aggressive” and “strange”. They said that over the weekend he told a 10-year old Muslim
neighbour he was an “inbred” and had been thrown out of a local pub for getting drunk “cursing
Muslims and saying he would do some damage”...'
SOURCE:
Which offers an alternative view of Osborne's mental state, but doesn't cite sources.

As it stands at this moment, it seems the unemployed suspect finished visiting his family, presumably took the
van he had enough money to hire and fill with fuel, then drove to London from Cardiff (nearly 160 miles and takes
almost three hours via the M4 motorway)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2015]

For unknown reasons at this point, Osborne drove up Seven Sisters Road twenty minutes after midnight in the
early hours of Monday with the intention of running down a group of Muslims leaving their Mosque and/or
Community Hall -and as misfortune would have it, treating a man dealing with an heart attack in a side-street.

Notice that he drove towards the Mosque and not from it.... and the cost of rental for the vehicle he allegedly
hired is (without a tail-lift)...

For Four Hours = excluding Value Added Tax £41.67 ($52.90) or with Value Added Tax £50.00 ($63.48).
For One Day = excluding Value Added Tax £66.67 ($84.64) or with Value Added Tax £80.00 ($101.56).
For One Week = excluding Value Added Tax £291.67 ($370.28) or with Value Added Tax £350.00 ($444.33).

SOURCE:

Random...? What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: LONDON ATTACK One Dead in Terror Attack near Mosque - by BIAD - 06-20-2017, 10:48 AM