Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth's Hidden Portals Discovered by NASA
(06-18-2017, 06:50 PM)guohua Wrote: Well, while talking about Portals, I know that Sedona, Az. is suppose to have portals or at lest the reports of numerous large Vortex's.

We have seen lights that hoover and appear to go in and out of the face of some cliffs.
Also some ares we hiked in made me, dizzy and a little nauseous, but not my husband.

How odd.

Years ago, there was an area north of Richmond, VA, on highway 295 which was just a bypass and connector going around Richmond where I would get dizzy and nauseous every time I passed through it, coming from the east on 64 and just before I got to the interchange for 95 north. I mean seriously dizzy and nauseous - I had to pull over more than once, and once it was so strong I figured I was dying right then and there... but it passed, and I continued on. That was the last time I ran that route.

I have no idea what caused it, but it was always in the same spot. My thinking was that it was wise for me to avoid that spot. I don't reckon everyone was affected the same, or the bypass would have been shut down and investigated long ago.

Just one of those things that make you go "hmmm...".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Earth's Hidden Portals Discovered by NASA - by Ninurta - 11-15-2017, 09:21 AM