Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
James Comey's Testimony Posted Online A Day Early.
Here is something else Comey covered up... 47 hard drives with personal details of American citizens; that's 600,000,000 documents Folks that proved Obama was spying on us! 
Dennis Montgomery showed some evidence of this to Sheriff Arpaio four years ago, but nothing ever came of it. Could it be because Obama was in office at that time? 
Ya think?!   tinyok

[Image: Comey_buried_docs.jpg]

Here is a link to some of the documents: LINK

ETA: Just came across this interesting tid bit.  This is from Jim Stone:

Quote:BLOCKBUSTER: MY "MAIN CORE" REPORT FROM 4 YEARS AGO IS NOW PROVEN ACCURATE TO THE LETTER

4 years ago I published a report that detailed the plan to use the NSA to gather key facts on 20 plus million Americans so they could be quickly rounded up and killed. AS IT TURNS OUT, COMEY JUST GOT BUSTED FOR DOING EXACTLY THAT, and the main core report was accurate to the letter.

It is not wrong at all for me to say this is proof that this web site is far ahead of the curve, and does not publish click bait bull. If it is said here, it is a legitimate warning, and the main core report is now concrete solid proof.
Source

So, according to this write up, if Hillary had won, the information collected on the people would let her know who was against her so she could round us up and kill us, just like she does to all her enemies.  Are you democrats out there seeing who you voted for?  tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Comey's Testimony Posted Online A Day Early. - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-09-2017, 11:25 PM