Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heads-up regarding upcoming ISIS operations
https://newsletter.thaivisa.com/l/jzQgFp...lqleq1U8fQ

Quote:Many children among casualties; ‘mass killing’ cited as motive

PATTANI: -- ABOUT 50 people were injured by a huge car bomb outside a department store in Pattani in the deep South yesterday afternoon that also caused widespread damage.

The bombers used a common tactic in the insurgency – triggering a small initial explosive inside the Big C department store, which sent shoppers running outside in panic, before the second bomb concealed in a pickup parked at an entrance door was detonated. The first bomb also seemed intended to distract authorities ahead of the second much bigger blast.

Big C is like Walmart in the states.... Islam is the foundation for so many wrongs in this world.
I sometimes wish we had another great Genghis Khan who knew how to handle these idiots... As it stands now they will out breed everyone and take over for their sky fairy sooner or later in many places no one would have ever thought possible... Sorry just the way I think things are going..
You have to wonder how big and how bad the blow back is gonna be in some countries that finally have had enough of the religion of pieces ? If it were not for child brides why would any woman marry a Muslim ? Never mind...when you can not go outside, work, drive or anything else without a man present your options are severely restricted unless you want to starve; no?
A little political but a disappointment to me .... America is once again big buds with Saudi which is like petting a Cobra IMO   the Wahhabi branch of Islam is the worst of the worst which is pretty darn bad considering they all suck ...   so I guess I would say nothing good comes from any of their rotten BS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heads-up regarding upcoming ISIS operations - by 727Sky - 05-24-2017, 10:29 PM