Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
September 23, 2017
(05-14-2017, 03:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Others, besides Corey Goode, have talked about the beings down there, so...  maybe?
Corey calls them Pre-Adamites.  They are hybrids of the Nephilim, I think Corey said...

It looks like Mr. Goode's words may not have the gravity once thought...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-24-2017, 07:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Others, besides Corey Goode, have talked about the beings down there, so...  maybe?
Corey calls them Pre-Adamites.  They are hybrids of the Nephilim, I think Corey said...

It looks like Mr. Goode's words may not have the gravity once thought...

I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.  Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention.  

Whether Corey is a CIA OP, I don't know.  Many things he has stated on Cosmic Disclosure have been verified, others can't be (until later, I hope).

I take what has been verified, and connects some dangling dots for me, and leave the rest. 
There is always some truth leaked out in what these people are telling us.

I will also say, I think some of the information Corey passes on to us are "downloaded" memories, but he actually believes what he tells the public. I don't think he's just after fame and fortune.

(05-24-2017, 08:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an
analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.
Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention...

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(I couldn't find the appropriate thread, sorry!)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-24-2017, 08:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 08:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I posted his rebuttal to Bill's claims on a different thread, and also an
analysis of Bill's statements in reverse.
Seems he is quite jealous of Corey's attention...

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(I couldn't find the appropriate thread, sorry!)

@BIAD 
It's down in this thread:  The Mantis ETs

(05-13-2017, 06:51 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh ... wont happen .... and we still be stuck putting up with idiots that believe in imaginary skyfairies an books of fairytales .....

hahahahahahahahaahaha Well if it happens we will be left with all the women who are also left.. I guess it could be worse ?
Update: One thing I have come across several times while watching different videos, although not directly related to this particular topic, is that we are going to have a money market crash in September, and we need to be getting ready for it. 

I posted this video alone with it's own thread, but I'll post it here to make it more convenient for you to watch.  Robert David Steele discusses September at several different points in the video, so just watch the whole thing. tinysure 

https://youtu.be/7YQvY-bBSvg

I don't see it coming to a Crash.
I was told 6 years ago by a so-called Financial expert we'd all be getting use the using Euro's as our currency.
I told him at the time that was Bull-Shit, it'd never happen. 
Even though Obama wanted it to and tried to merge the U S into the EU, Americans would never have excepted it.
Like changing to the Metric system, Wasn't going to happen.

The markets is getting better, more people being hired and illegals are leaving, slowing but leaving and that improves the job market.
Everyone knows when Americans have money they spend it instead of saving it.
The economy is getting better, I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]