Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Arctic ice panic over as world temperatures plummet
Please, remember we still have ignorant people out there that still insist on blaming you and what you eat for a above average warm summer or winter.
Yes, they still believe in Global Warming and here is proof.
[Image: eat-a-cricket.jpg]
Quote:Eric Worrall at Watts Up With That? highlighted in a recent post a study suggesting people consume more insects as a way to cut greenhouse-gas emissions, which some scientists believe are responsible for causing higher temperatures and all the alleged “harms” resulting from warmer climates.

The study, titled “Could Consumption of Insects, Cultured Meat or Imitation Meat Reduce Global Agricultural Land Use?,” was published on April 22 in the journal Global Food Security.

The researchers, all of whom come from Europe or Australia, wrote in their abstract, “Animal products, i.e. meat, milk and eggs, provide an important component in global diets, but livestock dominate agricultural land use by area and are a major source of greenhouse gases.

Cultural and personal associations with animal product consumption create barriers to moderating consumption, and hence reduced environmental impacts.”

The researchers wrote one of their goals was to determine a way to reduce animals’ land use and greenhouse-gas emissions by examining nutritious alternatives to eating animals, such as cows.
source
the above is just a small portion of the article.
But what they failed to mention,,, at all in the article is that most Asian Cultures have consumed insects and alternate forms of protein for  Centuries.
In many Asian Cultures, Cows are Sacred animals and not eaten in large volumes.

I think the amount of methane which is belched from the ocean floor of the gulf in such large quantities that it is not even measurable.

I hope your Global Warming God (Al Gore) for gives me for Farting!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Arctic ice panic over as world temperatures plummet - by guohua - 05-08-2017, 06:10 PM