Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What You Need to Know About Smart Meters
I just got around to watching last week's show on Open Minds with Regina Meredith last night.
It's about Smart Meters, and other wi-fi devices. Her guest goes into detail about how dangerous they are to our health, and tells some of the negative things they cause in the body.

If you don't watch the video, which you REALLY should, then let me tell you this much:  It seems that there have been a lot of couples in recent years who have had trouble getting pregnant.  This can be traced back to smart meters and wi-fi exposure harming the male sperm.  Then, if these people actually do get pregnant, the baby can be born with corrupted DNA. 

This is an excellent episode to learn so much.  I really hope people will take the time to watch it.

YOU ONLY HAVE 48 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF ME POSTING THIS TO WATCH. 

THIS IS A GIFT FROM MY SUPERSCRIPTION TO GAIA TV TO YOU.  I ONLY HAVE A CERTAIN NUMBER OF SHOWS I CAN GIFT, SO PLEASE DON'T LET THIS ONE GO IN VAIN. THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL HUMANITY.

Click on the link:  https://give.gaia.com/cj2ron5ru004v01mfbbovvl9s

Messages In This Thread
RE: What You Need to Know About Smart Meters - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-16-2017, 04:10 PM