Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food for thought
Some Food For Thought
FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney

Here's what I would like to know.
If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?
Should they all be null and void?

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney.
This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.
For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the
Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted
herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions
1.  Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?
2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's
birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?
Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3.  On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT  BELOW)

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx

Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media?
4.  Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!). Now we need a
non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and
1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower  Parkway
Livingston,  NJ  07039

Quote: "A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?
True every last word, all those questions and answers are valid.
Obama Lied.
What powerful men wanted him there, Soros for one and others just like him, the ones who became Ultra Rich (The Silicon valley Crowd, Big Bankers, Pharmaceutical Companies) as America became a 3rd. world Slum.
Obama was a Plant, to Destroy our Middle Class.

I and other pointed all that out while fighting to convince the Believers and Worshippers at ATS, but they called us Birthers and Racist and other names.
There is nothing worse that people who feel guilt for being White and feeling they owe somebody some form of retribution for crimes of their forefathers.

When if you do a case study of Slave Owners in the South, You'll find that Black People Owned Slaves and normally had Larger Plantations and treated their Slaves Worse, whereas White people actually paid their slaves and allowed them to buy their Freedom.
The Black Slave owners Did Not and Often beat their Slave, whereas again the White Slave owners actually had their Slaves Living and eating with them.

Who Owes Who?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it  
is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens
to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Absolutely!  And all those fines that were collected from the poor because they couldn't afford the premiums on Obama Care (ACA) should be paid back to them.

I've read many articles from people that should know what they're talking about who said Obama was "groomed" to be President ever since his early childhood. He was, and still is, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he was a major pawn on the global chess board to getting things in place for their take over of the U.S.

He got part of it done when he placed several people from the Muslim Brotherhood into government positions. He also passed a lot of bills that made it harder for the police to do their job, and the list goes on and on how he took the power away from the people and gave it to himself and the people in power. He also had to brainwash the public into believing that allowing the Muslim refugees in here was okay. Well, he got half the country behind him, but the other half was a little too smart for his tactics!  Fortunately, he didn't succeed before his time ran out. 

Hillary was supposed to step in and continue the plan, but thank all that is holy, she lost!
That's why the Globalists got so mad!  Now they're causing all kinds of mayhem to try and get rid of Trump so they can continue their "take over" agenda using media propaganda, paid rioters, ousting Trump's best administration team members so he can't get the bills passed that we need, etc. 

At this point, Trump has already been compromised by the left, and some neocons in the Republican party,  but I don't see him allowing the U.S. to be handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood, at least.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat.  I just always vote for who I think is the best candidate, either way. In this case, there was no way I was voting for Killary, so there was only one other option.  I wasn't voting for Trump as much as I was voting against Killary.

Trump won; he is our President now, and I'll back him as long as I believe in what he is doing, rather than fighting him every step of the way, just because my feelings got hurt because my candidate lost.

I'll stop here because I'm getting into a rant.

Good thread!  The OP should open some eyes!  minusculeclap
For her who must be obeyed:  minusculethumbsup

Some Food For Thought:

FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney.     

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never
eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?   

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney. This really  should get your "gray matter" to churning,
even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from  Fox.
All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good
history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out. 

4 Simple Questions 

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he
is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?

2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack
Hussein Obama as his father. 
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's
father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". 

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years
after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that
did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
(CHECK IT) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3. On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed  place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynecological Hospital". 
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and
"Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. 

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals
merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet
been applied to it until 1978? 

(CHECK IT)  http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx 
Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media? 

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II.
I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25
years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936
- if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!).

Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II
was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars?
Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. 
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ? 

Very truly yours, 
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB 
Attorney at Law 
354 Eisenhower  Parkway 
Livingston,  NJ  07039 

"A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens." 
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-02-2017, 05:26 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....

@Daitengu  Why Don't You Tell us what YOU Really Think and Feel!  smallrofl
(05-02-2017, 05:26 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Meh.... kept telling ya boys an girls ..... the bastards a fucking imposter ..... even with it become more common knowledge ..... not a damn thing will be done ..... same as fucking criminal .... treason bitch killary ... not a damn thing will be done .....

I'm with you, Dait. The research I've seen leads you into a world of secret
payments, non-existent addresses and fictional documents.
Never mind his university years!
(05-02-2017, 07:10 AM)727Sky Wrote: Some Food For Thought
FOUR Simple questions  from an attorney

Here's what I would like to know.
If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Here are 4 simple questions from a reputable attorney.
This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.
For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the
Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted
herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions
1.  Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time  ?
2. The 'birth certificate' that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father.
No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's
birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?
Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28ht...i/Kenya%29

3.  On the 'Birth Certificate' released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT  BELOW)

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-child...fault.aspx

Why hasn't this been  discussed in the  major  media?
4.  Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's 'birth certificate' says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!). Now we need a
non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and
1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old.

Very truly yours,
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower  Parkway
Livingston,  NJ  07039

Quote: "A pen in the hand  of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the  hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
And I don't for a  minute think he acted alone. Powerful men wanted him there, why?

Remind me not to hire this fellow as my attorney :-)

#1 -- Here is President Obama's "Birth Certificate":

[Image: 8iepsBP.jpg]

Where do you see the words "African American" on that? "African" as the father's race? Well, they put whatever the guy (or woman) said, and yes, in 1961, some people did consider "African" to be a race (see, for example, I Speak of Freedom (1961) )

#2 -- It was known as Kenya for forty years prior to 1961:

1956 British map of "Kenya"
1926 British map of "Kenya"
How Kenya was given its name

#3 -- I have no idea, but given that the other three are nonsense, I would guess this is, too

#4 -- This has nothing to do with the birth certificate. Obama was clearly talking about the guy who raised him, his maternal grandfather. Whether he misspoke or lied is irrelevant to discussion about his birth certificate.

The real question his birth certificate raises is who the heck would name their daughter "Stanley", lol.

Oh, and hello all :-)
@adjensen 
Yup, they screwed up, thinking that people would be Stupid Enough to believe because her husband was from Africa they'd use the Term Africa.
Sorry, but in the 1960's there was a little federal law stating on all races would be shown on official doc.
Quote:VITAL STATISTICS OF THE UNITED STATES 1961, says on page 231 under the section "Race and color" the following:

"Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."
 "The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father. The exception refers to a mixture of Hawaiian and any other race, which is classified as Part-Hawaiian. In most tables a less detailed classification of "white" and "nonwhite" is used."
Source

Link
When would have Kenya been officially recognized as the Country of Kenya by the United States? Not as a Colony of Great Britain!
Quote:The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964.
Source
minusculebeercheers

I forgot to add, the race of the Mother would not had been listed as Caucasian, but White, in 1961.

Quote:Much has changed since the 1960s, as racial and ethnic classifications become more realistic on paper. Within the early 1960s, race information on birth certificates was open-ended, meaning that there were no races to choose from. Respondents entered whatever race category he felt the infant fit into. Things changed in the late 60s. In 1977 the Office of Management and Budget established four racial categories for the U.S. Census, changing birth certification categories, also.

WHITE
White, or caucasian is one of the four racial classification options in 1977. Within the 1960s a baby would only be classified as white if he had both parents that were white. The term, caucanoid, was also used, yet infrequently.

BLACK
Black is the racial classification that was used in the 1960s for most races of color. Other terms for black that were also used were negroid or negro.

Source
When dealing with the internet, many of us may believe in one website and dismiss another
because the favoured one suits our narrative.

Snopes says the Obama birth certificate conspiracy is fake and yet, his Obama's own brother
reckons Barack was born in Kenya! He even produced a birth certificate of his own to prove it!

So who's lying...? ex-President Obama, Malik Obama -his brother or The Sun newspaper with
it's strange headline?
SOURCE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1744]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1745]
Malik Obama.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)