Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
(08-05-2021, 09:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:27 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Seems like the climate nut heads are even more crazy i had anticipated... tinybigeyes

You must read the 2019 ‘Absolute Zero’ report, authored by Imperial College London – once you do, you’ll realise the past 16 months have been part of a much more sinister agenda that has only just begun.

ukfires. absolute zero report

Same time in Asia, China etc are increasing coal use

China Doubles Down On Coal Despite Global Push To Go Green

That is one of the most dystopian things I have ever read. It would be chilling enough as a mere novel, but the fact that they are contemplating it as a reality is utterly horrendous.

To cut my energy consumption to "only" 60% of current would mean that I would have to cook outdoors, over an open fire... which I'm sure they would outlaw too, as open fires generate... carbon.

They can kiss my ass if they think I'm gonna give up meat.

But cooking that meat outdoors is not such a big problem when you consider they are going to outlaw new building. Where are they gonna house all the new people being born? Outdoors is the only option when there are no more indoors available.

Airplanes are not a problem for me, since I'll never be flying anywhere else again. BUT if they are going to outlaw flying for us proles, they'd best outlaw it for the high and mighty, too, else I can foresee a whole lot of planes blowing up mysteriously over the oceans along with their high and mighty passengers. We're getting a little tired out here in prole-land of "laws for thee but none for me". We're more of a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" mindset.

At first I thought "what is this shit? Are they trying to take us back to a pre-industrial society?" Then I realized that if all their guidelines are implemented, it will be a lot farther back than just pre-industrial. It will be a hunter-gatherer society, living in camps outdoors... except even hunter-gatherers eat meat. That's the whole reason for the "hunter" part of that phrase. Maybe a new type of society nomenclature is called for to describe their plans - "scavenger society" seems most descriptive of what they envision. But in order for scavengers to survive, there must be something to scavenge. How do they propose to maintain 99% of the population by scavenging from 1% of the population's refuse?

When the revolution comes - and it will, because people will not put up with this madness forever - I'm gonna be cheering it on... and I care nary a whit what other folks may scream at me over it. They can kiss my ass, and best do their screaming from outside of rifle range, because loud noises like screams and rants sometimes startle me.

I sure hope that revolution comes soon......this insanity is going off the roof

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'... - by Kenzo - 08-06-2021, 08:18 AM