Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
(08-09-2019, 09:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6195]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6196]

But the European-loving-BBC haven't pulled their pants down fully for Chakrabarti, no-no, their masters want a piece
of the action too. As this confusing paragraph from the article says:

Quote:'...Meat and dairy are not the only foods where the choices you make can make a big difference.
Chocolate and coffee originating from deforested rainforest produce relatively high greenhouse gases.

For climate-friendly tomatoes, choose those grown outdoors or in high-tech greenhouses, instead of in greenhouses
heated by gas or oil. Environmentally-minded beer-drinkers may be interested to know that draught beer is responsible
for fewer emissions than recyclable cans, or worse, glass bottles.

Even the most climate-friendly meat options still produce more greenhouse gases than vegetarian protein sources,
like beans or nuts...'

The larger European countries... well, actually the only real countries in the EU, France and Germany have recently increased
their food productions via more 'environmentally-friendly' methods. Or should I say, advertised it more through certain media
conduits.

So, there's a push by the MSM to attempt to paint killing animals in general in a bad light.
Is it a coincidence that The Guardian also released this article on the same day as their inbred-cousins at the BBC did their's?

The environmentalists are using shaming tactics for their goals. Lickle smiling animals are cwying as the big-bad
white man is poisoning them for fun and eating their still-twitching flesh. Jeez, Disney's digital animation teams
have a lot to answer for!

But it shows you the range of media access that these activists have and how willing sections -if not all, of these
news-outlets will go to garner ratings and assist their Eloi-friends.

And of course, there's these usual ones from the EU, taking another swipe at the UK's wish to leave its ponzi-scheme...

No-deal Brexit risks cattle cull in Northern Ireland, industry insiders warn.
LINK:

I finally got to eat one of those "impossible burgers" made entirely from "plants" today. I took Grace to the doctor, and on the way back we found a Burger King out in the big bad city. Since I've been bitching about eating one for a month or two now, we stopped and tried it. Just as I suspected, it's a re-tread of the old "soy burgers" from back in the 1980's - they just added some sort of artificial smoked or grilled flavor to try to mask the taste of the soy beans. Ineffectively, I might add. Furthermore, they were far more expensive than a real meat burger.  A regular single-patty Whopper was $3.29. A double-patty Whopper was $4.39, and a single patty "meatless meat" burger was $4.49. That places the patty itself at a bit over twice the price of meat, before factoring in the extras on the burger bun. That's a long way from the 50 cent Big Macs I recall as a kid. 9 times the price, none of the meat or amino acids necessary for survival.

Nope. I'll stick to real meat, thank you very much.

I also noticed for the first time, in a grocery store we stopped at, bags of chips made from BEANS! Not potatoes, not corn, but BEANS! That is so wrong on so many levels. A month or so ago, I noticed hummus (actually pseudo-hummus, despite the labelling) in the grocery store, also made of beans. Not chickpeas as hummus is actually made of, but beans. That is wrong on so many levels, too, but at least it's closer than chips made of beans! Just think of it, though - that's TWO Liberal birds (pushing both Arab food and Climate Change) killed with ONE Liberal stone!

I couldn't help noticing the mention of "beans and nuts" as "climate friendly protein options" in your source article, and I have to wonder just how many of the Big Wheels on the AGM badwagon have started trading in soy bean and bean futures on the stock market...

I live out in the hinterlands where there are bags of meat on the hoof that I can get any old time I want with pointy sticks even if they take all the guns. God help any silly-assed game warden if he comes after me and my pointy sticks, because I know how to set pointy sticks on auto-pilot on trails - so I don't really give a tinker's damn if he has a gun and I don't. I won't even have to be present to put an end to his foolishness.

They've been pushing this "meatless" and "made entirely from plants" nonsense really hard in TV commercials here, and I'm simply not having it. I'm going to have to quit visiting grocery stores altogether when Soylent Green starts showing up on the shelves.

ETA: "Soylent GREEN"? "GREEN New Deal"? "GREEN Technologies"? I'll leave the reader to do the math there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'... - by Ninurta - 11-01-2019, 03:41 AM