Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New magic, input requested.. One miracle upcoming
Our belief in Spirits, Yes, Well,, Most Traditional Chinese do not believe you die and that's the end.
We have the Ancestor Worship belief.
I have two spirit's that I can talk two and call on for help, Two of my Aunts, Very Old.
Your Ancestors can stay and visit with the relative they wish or they can roam and visit other Ancestors that have not returned to this life here on Earth.

After my mother passed, she did visit with me a very short time, she wished that i pushed our father to remarry.
I also have an Uncle that does stop by from time to time.

They don't Dwell in our dimension all the time, they pass through dimensions and can visit their own past, but not relive it or change events.
My Aunts can help me with looking into or upon a patient to help heal or tell me about the Darkness or The Light this person holds close to their Chi.

The Emotion Sucking Spirits, The Energy or Chi drainers are there too, these Spirits were just plain Evil in Life. They can possess a person who is asking for them or in Deep Depression have a Mental Illness or Bad Drug Addiction and Of-Course A Person Who Is Just Plain Evil.  

There are some Very, very, very Ancient Spirits, that are from ages long past and they are Mean, Hateful and Look Disturbing, they can cause people to hurt themselves and others.
They can manifest into our dimension and have been know to have a Awful Smell and Look Hideous, often called Demons.

But most people walk around and with these friend Spirits and never know it.
That Voice in the back of your head or that gut feeling or the feeling to stop and look or run is often an Ancestor who is trying to protect you or make you aware something is not right.
Your Sixth Sense if Often an Ancestor,,,,, In My belief, it's not for everyone.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New magic, input requested.. One miracle upcoming - by guohua - 04-22-2017, 07:46 AM