Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New magic, input requested.. One miracle upcoming
Explanation: Uhmmmm ... Very good post!

BUT You KNOW the bloody rules of magic ok .... you get back 3 times the good energy you put out and you get back 10 times the negative energy you put out!

There is no escaping the karma here and you are clearly overlooking the lifetimes of ancestral karma we each have to work out and IF YOU WANT TO FIX IT THEN YOU TAKE ON THE KARMA FOR IT ... there is no exploiting or escaping these rules!

Pull your head out of your ass and see over the whole of time ok!

Personal Disclosure: I am a satanist and I know what you're trying to do and I agree its a worthy cause to you!

But you would be going to hell for it and you don't seem to want to accept or acknowledge that fact and trying to recruit others would damn them.

It is not wise to jump from the current frying pan into the fire dragging others with you ok.

TRY Prayer and Forgiveness as well as whatever else you are attempting [I strongly suggest you rethink your plan] , because God is watching!

tinysure
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New magic, input requested.. One miracle upcoming - by OmegaLogos - 04-21-2017, 04:16 AM