Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masqua from ATS has passed away... : (
May he Rest In Peace. He seemed like a brilliant man with many layers that most will never see. 

I didn't know him at all outside of the name (most on ATS for me are but a screen name. Except Charlie of course, I really liked him. Good guy)

But I find it fascinating (albeit, in a bad way) how the picture becomes full circle once the worst has happened. Not long before I stopped visiting ATS regularly Woodward passed away. He was another that I knew very little about but as he got sick and people started posting his condition I would regularly ATS Stalk him (i.e., read through years of posts to get an idea of who he was) and then it starts to hit you that this person that you don't even have a face to put to the name has passed. 

A real person. 

I find it a bit bittersweet and comforting that when the end comes my online presence will be here forever (until a big flare hits and wipes out modern civilization at least...). 

Pictures, posts, communities, places in the ether of these tubes that my kids will be able to track and trace. 

Sorry for going on there, the point I'm making is I didn't know Masqua at all but after reading the links provided in the ATS link I feel enough of a connection to my human counterparts to say Rest In Peace and mean it. Truly.  tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
Masqua from ATS has passed away... : ( - by Sol - 04-03-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Masqua from ATS has passed away... : ( - by DuckforcoveR - 04-04-2017, 01:47 AM