Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano
(03-20-2017, 07:30 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  & @"BIAD" 

I'll describe as best as I can what we seen Friday Night camping at Bartlett Lake just North East of Carefree Az.
We're parked with our Fifth Wheel about 6 feet from the water, it's a dark and Moonless night at 8:30 PM, Lots of Stars Out and our Lantern is off and our fire is down to just coals.

In our recliners looking at all the stars and we both watch what people say are Satellites, while watching the eastern night sky, we both see a Very, very, Very Bright Pure White Flash Of light The lasted for no more than One Seconded, if you had known and said "One, One Thousand" it was over with.
Yes that quick and the shape of light was like a solid figure eight or hour glass.

Mr. G. said they had just jumped to Lightspeed and I thought it was a Wormhole opening and closing.
I need to also mention, this happened in a section of space that was starless, at lest we couldn't see any.

That's fascinating Ms. Guohua! 

Yes, my guess would be a portal opening up for the craft to jump into warp drive.   Cool... VERY cool!   tinycool

Messages In This Thread
RE: STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-20-2017, 07:55 PM